SPECIAL CHAPTER |800 views|

[a/n: Special request from @ShiraFangirl and got a help from her. This is a special chapter that was based on Grom Night from Owl house. Hope you guys like the special chapters]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Mk brought Tempest to meet Monkey King after he beg her to come which Tempest agree too.|

| after Mk meet Macaque and Wukong and Macaque fought each other before Macaque was defeated by Mk.|

| Then He was saved by Tempest after the creepy Mayor put him in a choke hold at the stage.|

| Now, it's a festival day, which they called Enchanting Festival|

"Come on. Work this time!" Mk shouted in annoyance as he wrote the plant magic on the paper. Once he did, he tap it as it start to bloom out a flowers. " Yes! Mei! Check this out, My glyph skills are blossoming!" Mk said as Mei look up from her work, since she been working on Ice glyph that she always stuck in it.

" You think that's impressive? Check this out!" Mei said as she slam her hand on the paper that has the replicates ice Glyph in it and activates it as she create a small statue of a dragon." Pretty cool am I right?"

"Woah!"

" Ya done showing off?" Tempest peek out from the door way as she watch the two continued making more glyphs as they look at through Tempest books. The two decided to come to Tempest home and learn more magic.

"Nope!" The two said together before they accidently bonk their heads after looking down back to the book, making them hold their heads in pain. Tempest snort as she covered her mouth with her fist after witnessing that. She shook her head away and start heading towards to her work place.

"This is getting out of hand. I must focus on making more spells for in coming danger." Tempest murmured before yelping when Mei grabbed her." Come on Tempest! We better get going to Arcade now! There's new game in it!" She said as Mk opens the door and grab goose, who let out a surprise squeak as the two drag the witch out of the house and headed towards the city.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the three headed towards the Arcade, Tempest notice that every humans around her as she watch them decorate the city with streamers and other stuff." Uh, something's different today. . . .Did something happen?" Tempest asked as she looks at Mk and Mei.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that you've never been here for the social even of the season. Since your a witch." Mei said as Mk added," And from another realm."

Mei and Mk explained everything to Tempest as she finally understood what they meant." So this Enchanting Festival is like a prom for you guys? But from my home, It's like a version of Grom." Tempest said with a thoughtful look on her face.

"So. . . . . Do you have someone to go with?" Mei asked as Tempest blink at her." Uh. . . . No. I don't think that anyone would want a witch to be their dance partner." she said as she didn't notice the thoughtful look From Mk's face.

Tempest notice Mk's expression." Mk? Is something wrong?" she asked as Mk snapped out of it and said very quickly," Oh look at the time! Better get going and train with Monkey King! Bye!
Mk then rush away, leaving the two girls behind.

Tempest and Mei blink at their friend before looking at each other." What's all that about?" Mei asked as Tempest shrug her shoulder and said," I do not know either."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Bud! Ready for training!?" Monkey King or Sun Wukong said with a smile on his face as Mk arrive. " Yep! Ready as I'll ever be!" Mk said as Sun Wukong nodded as he let Mk dash forward to attack him.