Chapter 2

|Hero is born 1/2|

Tempest is on her way to Pigsy noodles as both of her hands were on the pockets of her hoodie. She was wearing a beanie to hide her pointy ears thanks to Mei, who bought it for her to she could use it instead wearing the hoodie everytime.

The only ones who knows that she's a witch is Mk, Mei, Pigsy, Tang and Sandy. Mk accidently told his boss, which is Pigsy about Tempest being a witch making Tempest threaten him to turn him into a monkey if he did it again, making him apologize. Tang also found out when he was there eating his free noodles.

Tempest smile awkwardly as she watch the Pig demon threaten the Scholar from not paying his order. She meet Sandy when she's picking up shells for her potion. Sandy kind a saw her using magic and he promise not to tell anyone that she's a witch.

Once she arrived she opened the door as she heard someone speaking." Monkey King is so cool! He's strong and Handsome!" It was her best friend, Mk.

'Ah. He's talking about the Monkey Hero. . . Monkey King.' Tempest thought as she wave hello to Tang, who wave hello to her while keeping his eye on Mk.

" And I thought that you know all of the Monkey Kings stories." Tang said as Mk gasp as he look at him." Oh but I do. I have his whole life documented in this unauthorized autobiography of monkey king written by yours truly." Mk said as he show a scrapped book in front of Tang.

"It's nice to know that someone is taking all these stories pearls of wisdom dripping from my lips." Tang says as Tempest gave him a strange look on her face. " You humans are weird." Tempest said as she sat down at the seat.

"You get use to it. Since you are a witch" Tang said. Tempest sigh at him as she shook her head." But you know the deal one story, one free bowl of Jun-Men." Tang said as Tempest gave him deadpanned look.

"You and your free noodles." Tempest said in sarcasm before she move her head down when a wooden spoon was thrown over as it hit Mk's hands, knocking the bowl out from his hands.

Tempest cast out a spell as she manage to make the bowl floated its way towards to her safety. It landed on her hands as she sigh in relief before putting the bowl on the table.

"Free noodles. . . . NO ONE GETS A FREE MEAL AT PIGSY'S! I'M NOT RUNNING A CHARITY HERE TANG!" Pigsy yelled at Tang." Ah, But I was paying with wisdom." Tang said to the angry Pig Demon.

Tempest sweat drop at Tang answer, since it anger the pig demon even more." WISDOM DON'T PAY RENT YOU FREE LOADER! AND YOU!" Pigsy yelled before turning his attention to Mk. " YOU BEEN SLACKING OFF! I GOT DOZZEN ORDERS THAT NEED TO BE DELIVERED! SO QUIT SLACKING OFF AND GET PACKING!" Pigsy yelled at Mk.

" Ah, I was about to go on a break so. . . " Mk trail off as Tempest face palm at his best friend idiotic answer." Break. . . ." Pigsy says in low growl making Mk back up even more." THERE'S NO BREAK IN PIGSY! I NEED SOLDIERS IN THE ARMY OF PIGSY NOODLES!" 

As Pigsy continued talking, Mk says something about the restaurant across the street before he then run away as Tempest watch him go before turning her attention to now angry pig demon, who was shouting at Tang, who calmly eating his noodles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Bestie?, is this is correct?"

"Yeah, that's a plant glyph. Tap it then you can make a plant out."

"COOL!"

Tempest chuckle as she watch Mei continued writing down the glyphs she found in Tempest book that was filled with many kinds of glyphs.