Chapter 4

|Bad weather|

Tempest watch Mk spin his staff around as he recounting his fight with Demon Bull King, for fifth time this week. Then he had dug the staff in a little too hard making the water start springing from the hole he had created.

"Uh-oh, Looks like you sprung a leak Mk." Mei said as she took a pic of it. " Oh shoot!" Mk said as he begins to panic around. Tempest rolled her eyes as she cast out a spell to fixed it." I've just hold the quadruple shift at the shop. As I show that you been slacking off all day!" Pigsy yelled making everyone look at him.

"Oh Pigsy, relax. A little time off never hurt anyone." Tang said to the angry pig." Yeah! A time off never hurt anyone." Mk mimicking what Tang said as Tempest heard a loud groan above making her look up and saw the crane was about to break.

'"Uh-oh." Murmured Tempest as her eyes were widen while taking a step back." LOOK OUT!" Sandy shouted as everyone except Mk move out of the way.

When Mk look up he was crushed by a crate." KID!" Pigsy yelled in horror at the teen as Tempest stared with wide eyes in horror and pale after witnessing it. Then in the blink of an eye Mk emerge from the crate, yelling." I AM INVINCIBLE!"

Tempest jaw drop at him as Mei, who stood beside her cheered." YEAH!"

"What just happened?"  Tempest asked as she blink in confusion at what she just witness. Pigsy sigh in relief before speaking," Look, Mk. Just 'cause you got the monkey King's powers and all, it don't mean-" He got interrupted by Mei." Mk! How about. . . .this?" she said as she hold out a dragon rocket launcher out of no where.

"What the!?" Tempest shout in surprise while the other three scream in surprise. Mei fired the rocket at Mk as it hit his chest, sending explosion before the smoke disappeared revealing that he still standing in one piece.

"I AM INVICIBLE!" Mk yelled again as Tempest sweat drop at her two best friends antics." I really becoming concerning about you two. Especially you Mk." she said as Pigsy let out a groaned before speaking," Look, Mk. You are now a superhero now but you're going to need-" He was cut off again by Mei as she said," A cape! Maybe a logo! Or a headquarters! Some vehicles, you now all the stuff to help you beat bad guys!"

"That's. . . .not what Pigsy meant to say." Tempest said blankly at Mei, who still continued talking." To the sea-crate. . . . .base!" She said as she opened the elevator out of nowhere, shocking everyone before following her.

As they reach at the bottom, the door open up as the found themselves at the base that Mei had made." Welcome to our new team base!" She said as the base had beds and vehicles everywhere. It also had Mk favorite game." Uh. . . .  Mei? When did you make all of this?" Tempest asked her in shock while looking around.

"How did you make this?!" Pigsy also asked Mei." Hey Sandy? weren't you building a secret base for Mk too?" Tang whispered to Sandy, who quickly answered him," Um. . . . . No." remembering the fort with the name sect base on it.

Suddenly, a T.V turned on by itself, showing a familiar and increasingly annoying villain.

" Citizens! It is I, Red Son. I have taken control of the weather station and will harness the very power of nature to return my father to his former glory. This message is more of a courtesy really. When I'm finished, my father will once more dominate the world! And then, oh look. A lightning button." 

Everyone except Tang and Tempest, stared at the T.V with shock expression before they start yelling." Aw Yeah!" Mk and Mei all chorused before running off." What do you mean 'Aw Yeah'?!" Tempest asked as she look at the two with annoyed and questioned look on her face.