Chapter 3

|Hero is Born 2/2|

On the Sandy's boat, Tempest petting Goose as she watch Mk twirl the staff around." Halt evil monster! I must thwat thee! For I am Monkie- AHH!" Mk screamed as the staff extended as it almost hit Mei.

"MK! Careful with that!" Tempest shouted as Mei laugh as she took a pic of it." Woo! That was awesome!" She said as Tempest look at her in shock. "What's wrong with my human friends?" Tempest murmured while covering her face with her hands as she let out a sigh while Goose let out an agreement squeal with a nod.

" We're here! Flower Fruit Mountain!" Mk shouted as he saw the Flower Fruit Mountain coming in few as everyone look at it in awe. Tempest eyes went wide in awe and amazed to see it face to face.

Then everyone screamed as a geyser hits Sandy's boat, causing a crate to fall over and drop into the ocean. Tempest keep herself while standing, shaking a bit as the eruption ended quickly and the boat rocket until it was stable again.

 Just enough time to let everyone catch their breaths, they grouped up at the front of the ship as in front of them were mountains upon mountains of lava rock, smoke, and guizers.

" Welcome to the flaming mountains gang! A volcanic ring surrounds the mountain making it virtually impossible. This path is the only safe way through, that's as close the boat can get. Just. . . . be careful." Sandy said as he and Tang stayed behind as everyone else climbed out of the boat, careful not to fall.

Goose transformed into a staff as Tempest held it close to her as she follows everyone behind. She could feel the air was too humid and smoke made it difficult to see where they were going.

Tempest could hear Pigsy's muttering." Stupid Sandy. Stupid Tang. For staying behind and all cozy in their stupid boat."  Then he started to rant." What did I do to deserve this Noodle gods!?" He shouted before a guizer shot up in front of him, scaring him half to death.

"Careful there piggy! Or you gonna be smoked ham for later!" Mei said as she look at him while Tempest groaned as she went pass her." Please don't say that. I don't want it to imagine it in my mind." she said.

" You know, you gotta wonder why monkey king decided to live here of all places though." Mei thought out loud as she quickly now walking beside Tempest. " I was wondering the same thing." Tempest muttered underneath her breath.

"You know, when Monkey King had to get through the flaming mountains, he  actually used one of Princess Iron Fan. . ." Mk's voice trailed off as Tempest, Pigsy, and Mei notice something or SOMEONE behind and above Mk.

"Uh, Mk?" Tempest said as Mk blink at her before slowly turning around and froze to see Princess Iron Fan, hovering above them." Well, well, well. Aren't you a little Monkey King Fan boy?" Princess Iron Fan said with an evil smirk.

Princess Iron fan use her fans to send a fire towards the groups." WATCH OUT!" Tempest shouted as she stood in front of the others as she cast out a spell to block the incoming fire towards to them.

"YEAH! WAY A GO TEMPEST!" Mk and Mei cheered happily at their witch friend." You kids okay!?" Pigsy questioned towards the two after Tempest quickly went to their side. Before the two could even answered, a shadow loomed above them. Princess Iron Fan let out an evil cackled." I'll be taking that staff." she said as Mk and Mei stood up in flash, entered their own fighting stances.

" This staff belongs to Monkey King, there is no way I'm letting you take it!" Mk said as he held the staff behind him in determined way." Oh, you're just a noddle boy playing at being a hero." Princess Iron fan said making fun of Mk before dodging in coming fire coming from Tempest, who was glaring at her.