Asking Henry

Henry: Ok, zhis vone came from mein IRL self's brozher's girlfriend vone again. Who do you.. have ein.. crush.. on...

Richtofen: Vhat is zhe matter?

Henry: I am not ready...

Tank: Well too bad, you have to say it!!

Billy: Come on, let's hear it!!

Nikolai: Tell us!!!

Henry: ...

Emma: Come on, Henry~ Tell them~

Henry gulps and begins to sweat profusely. His face goes red and looks at Richtofen nervously.

Richtofen: Vhy are jou looking at me?

Henry: *Gulp* Vell, uh... it's... jou...

Richtofen says nothing. He is stunned. The Narrator decides to pop in, poke him randomly, then disappear like Harry Potter with his father's Cloak of Invisibility.
(Yes, the Narrator is a nerd. Deal with it.)

Richtofen: ...

Edward: ...

Everyone but Emma: ...

Emma: That took long enough!!

Richtofen: How vould jou have known?!

Henry: Jou do realize zhat-

Emma: We are the same person,-

Both: Right?

Richtofen: Right...

He pauses again to let the information sink in.
The Narrator pokes him again. He is bored because Richtofen is taking too long.

Narrator: JUST DO SOMETHING, RICTOFEN!!!

All look to the sky and see that the Narrator popped in with a puff of blue smoke, and that he is none other than the omnipotent god that is the Stanley Parable Narrator. Then they shrug and go back to business, making the Narrator fairly angry.

Richtofen: I.. need time..

He runs off, leaving Henry to sit on a bench, very confused.

The Narrator pushes him back to Henry and forces him to tell the younger German what he felt.

Richtofen: Nein!! I do not have to!!

Narrator: Yes you do. Do it before I send you into the Never-ending Hole.

Richtofen: Leave mich alone, jou stupid Narrator!!

The Narrator picks him up and puts the angry German on his shoulder, then takes him back to Henry.

Henry: Vhat zhe hell is going on?

Narrator: This man has something to tell you.

Richtofen is blushing red, and is stuttering as he tries to deny everything.

Richtofen: N-nein!! I-I don't have t-to!!

The Narrator bitch slaps him and takes his hat.

Narrator: You can have this back when you tell him.

Richtofen: Fein!! I like jou too, Henry!!

He turns, snatches the hat, then runs off. The Narrator disappears the same way they appeared, in a puff of blue smoke.

Henry: *Henry.exe has stopped working.*

Emma: *Sigh* Looks like I have to end this chapter..

Emma does her best German voice, trying to impersonate Henry.

Emma: Zhat is it, mein friends!! Bitte, give us more qvestions!! Ve.. ve have had ein to many dares..

She takes a stack of maple syrup covered pancakes and throws them at the audience while drinking coffee with maple syrup in it, showing off just how Canadian she is.