[ᓍᘉᘿ]

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛🆃🅷🅴 🅼🅸🆂🆂🅸🅽🅶 🅿🆁🅸🅽🅲🅴🆂🆂 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

𓋇꧁First meeting- Chapter 1꧂𓋇

NOTE: Warning- Blood and vulgar words are involved. If you are uncomfortable, please do not read. Thank you and enjoy :)
-Author

༊*·˚・゜゜・.ᎴᏗᎥᎷᎧᏦ.・゜゜・˚·*༊

"Are you sure this is where we should go?" a deep voice asked, looking at the purple portal in front of them.

There were about five people.

One with dark blue hair, with light blue highlights at the end.

The other being dark green.

One with pastel pink hair.

One with brown hair and yellow streaks.

The last one with black hair.

"Yes, I'm sure. My magic has never failed me once, I'm positive this is where she is" an old lady's voice said.

"Do you know anything about this other realm, Mother Hedona?" the pinknette asked, looking at the old woman named 'Mother Hedona'.

"Sadly I do not, although we do have them in our realm, they are scared of us. But this time, you are entering into their realm, where there are more of them so I suggest to always have your guard up, be cautious and do not trust anyone there" Hedona said in a serious and stern tone, looking at the other five.

They all nod their heads and continued to look at the portal, a word was written there.

'ᏋᏗᏒᏖᏂ

"Remember your mission, find her and bring her back here" Hedona said.

"Yes, Mother Hedona" they all responded.

One by one, they all went through the portal. But one of them remained as Hedona wanted to speak to one of them.

"Noah, I trust you to protect them with your life" said Hedona, looking at the bluenette.

"Yes, Mother Hedona" 'Noah' said, then left his world for another world.

༊*·˚・゜゜・.EᗩᖇTᕼ.・゜゜・˚·*༊

A ringing sound from a phone was heard in the empty house, a groan was heard next and the phone went silent as the person pressed the 'dismiss' button.

"Ugh, it's a weekend. Why the hell is my phone ringing? What time is it even?" the person asked as she sat up from her bed and ruffled her messy hair.

She checked the time in her phone and it read '8:30a.m, Thursday'.

"The hell? It's thursday? Damn, I'm like...an hour late for school. Whatever, we don't learn shit there anyway. Hugo would probably kill me but I don't care" she said to herself and shrugged her shoulders.

She sighed and slowly got off her bed, then walked to her bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. Her messy black hair with a teal and purple streak, her grey eyes were slightly squinted and her slight tan skin felt sticky.

She lets out a sigh as she grabbed a blue towel and took a long, warm bath.

Once she was done, she walked out of the bathroom and changed her clothes. She wore a black hoodie and blue shorts, her phone then made a noise, she checked it to see a notification.