[ᖶᕼᖇᘿᘿ]

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛🆃🅷🅴 🅼🅸🆂🆂🅸🅽🅶 🅿🆁🅸🅽🅲🅴🆂🆂 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

𓋇꧁Slight argument and dinner- Chapter 3꧂𓋇

༊*·˚・゜゜・.EᗩᖇTᕼ.・゜゜・˚·*༊

She got up and opened the door to see, "Aeneas? Is there something wrong?" she asked as she yawned.

"I apologise if I have disturbed you, but I would like to ask something" 

"What is it?"

"It's regarding the rooms"

"Ah, what about it?"

"May we pick whichever room we like? Or is there a room we are not allowed in?"

"You can choose any room you want and go where you want, but don't go in the attic or my room without permission, okay?" 

"What is an 'at-ic'?" Aeneas tilted his head.

"An 'attic' is a space or room inside or partly inside the roof of a building, and that right there-" Lyra stops as she steps out of her room a bit, and points at a small square door on the ceiling, "-is my attic"

"What do you keep in there?"

"Stuff. Just don't go up there, okay?" Lyra said quickly.

"Alright then, thank you once again for letting us stay at your home, Miss Lyra" he bowed which caught Lyra off guard a bit before she nodded her head.

Lyra then closes the door and laid back in her bed with a sigh. She closed her eyes and let the darkness consume her.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙

Rapid knocking could be heard, which made Lyra wake up with a groan escaping her lips. She sat up and slowly walked to her door, opened it and rubbed her eye, "Fenix? What do you want?"  she asked tiredly.

"Um...Mya and I are hungry..." Fenix said softly, but Lyra managed to hear it all. 

She sighs and nods her head, "Fine, I'll make some dinner for you uh...daimok people" she walked out of her room and walked down the stairs with Fenix following from behind her. Once she was in the kitchen, she took a maroon apron from behind her door and walked to her cupboards, checking her ingredients while Fenix stood at the door way, awkwardly and staring at the latter.

Lyra hums to herself, "What should I cook..." she mumbled before taking out a few ingredients, "Does pasta sound okay for you?" she asked and looked at Fenix, who tilted his head.

"What's 'paas-ta'?" he asked.

Lyra held in a smile and giggle, letting the corner of her mouth lift up just slightly -but unbeknownst to her, Fenix noticed it- "Come here, you can help me make dinner then. I'll teach you" 

Fenix quickly rushed towards her with eyes full of sparkle, "I can help make food with you?!" he asked excitedly.

Lyra, who was caught off guard, nodded her head and awkwardly pat his head, "Uh yeah, you can" she answered while tying another dark blue apron on Fenix's waist.

"What's this?" he asked.

"It's called an 'apron'. It helps keep our clothes clean while we cook, paint or anything" Lyra explained, "Here, you can help me cut some mushroom while I boil some water for the spaghetti" 

"Yes, ma'am!" Fenix exclaimed.

Lyra gave Fenix a knife and pointed at the cutting board, "Use the cutting board to cut the mushroom" she said before grabbing a large pot.