[ᖶᘺᓍ]

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛🆃🅷🅴 🅼🅸🆂🆂🅸🅽🅶 🅿🆁🅸🅽🅲🅴🆂🆂 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

𓋇꧁Getting to know each other- Chapter 2꧂𓋇

༊*·˚・゜゜・.ᎴᏗᎥᎷᎧᏦ.・゜゜・˚·*༊

"Mother Hedona" a deep male voice called out.

Hedona, an old lady with white hair, light purple eyes and light purple horns, turned around and looked up at the man.

"What is it, Knox?" Hedona answered.

"Do you really believe that she in that realm? Eau-rth, I mean" the man known as Knox asked, pronouncing the word 'Earth' like it was some foreign word.

"Do not doubt my magic, boy. Since when have my magic ever failed any of us? I'm sure your daughter is in there somewhere, have a little faith in the boys and girl, yeah?" Hedona said and started walking through the castle hallway with her hands behind her back with Knox following her from the side.

"I just hope they find her and bring her back here as fast as possible..." Knox trailed off as he looked down at his feet.

"And I'm sure they will, but don't forget, the princess has been living in a different realm for who knows how long. I'm also sure that time works different, just not so sure which is faster and which is slower"

"You sure do sound calm and relaxing even though you know what's our situation now"

Knox kept quiet after that, unsure of what to say. It was silent after that, until a loud, fearsome, blood-curdling scream was heard. The ground shook, both, Hedona and Knox, stopped walking immediately. Hedona closed her eyes and took a deep breath but let out a shaky breath as Knox looked out the unglazed window with his light grey eyes slightly shaking, but his eyes were still half lidded.

"As much as I want them to not feel pressured and take their time, I want them to bring the princess back as well, but they're just komaidis after all" Hedona said with a sad smile on her face.

"They aren't komaidis, Mother Hedona. They are full grown kmefwois. They are known to be feared by the others, make others feel scared, strong and many more"

"Yes, I know that. But don't forget, they are in a world that is completely unknown to them. Who knows how that world works? They may be one of the best fighters and assassins we have but maybe the mnopos there are stronger with whatever weapons, magic or other creations they have there" Hedona explained.

"That might be true, but the mnopos we have here are weak, sensitive and useless. I'm sure they can handle whatever is thrown at them"

༊*·˚・゜゜・.EᗩᖇTᕼ.・゜゜・˚·*༊

"My name is Lyra Nasonu and I'm sixteen years old. It's nice to meet you" Lyra introduced herself. 

"I am hated in this world, no one here likes me which I don't really care. There are some old people in the city here that likes me but it's just a person or two. The reason? You'll just have to wait and find out for yourself. Any questions?" she added.

Fenix first raised his hand, "Your last name somehow seems familiar" he said with a cute yet nervous expression.

"It does? My name around the city and town is very known after all, I am hated for many reasons. So when I noticed how none of you know about me when we bumped into each other, shocked me" Lyra said, her arms crossed on top of the table as she leans her face to her hand, making her chin be placed on her palm.