[ᖴᓰᐺᘿ]

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛🆃🅷🅴 🅼🅸🆂🆂🅸🅽🅶 🅿🆁🅸🅽🅲🅴🆂🆂 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

𓋇꧁Going out- Chapter 5꧂𓋇

Human - Mnopos
Dinner - Pelipno
Little - Ligoch
Teenagers - Kmefivoi(s)
Kids/Kid - Komaidi(s)

༊*·˚・゜゜・.EᗩᖇTᕼ.・゜゜・˚·*༊

3rd person's POV:

Lyra called everyone for breakfast as she went to bathe and change. Once she was done, she walked back into the dinning room and told the daimoks and Hugo to go get changed. She sat down and started eating by herself.

Afterwards, she washed all the seven plates -including hers- and went to Mya's room with some spare clothes of hers. She entered the daimok version of Mya's room and saw Mya in a towel, waiting on the bed.

"Were you waiting long?" Lyra asked.

"No, I didn't, don't worry" Mya answered with a smile.

Lyra nods. Mya stands up and grabs the clothes from her, Mya already had her undergarments under the towel, which was slightly different, "Oh, are those your undergarments? They seem like the medieval kind" Lyra exclaimed.

"Undergarments? Oh right, I tend to forget that's what it's called. We female daimoks, don't actually wear these" said Mya as she struggled with the clothes a bit.

"Really? So what were you using to cover yourself?" Lyra questioned.

"Something similar to these but more...simpler?" 

"Oh, okay" Lyra chose not to question about it anymore.

After watching Mya struggle with the clothes, Lyra decides to help and point out how to wear them, "I don't know why I was struggling with it, it felt so simple yet I had a hard time" Mya whined while Lyra combed Mya's pink hair and tying it into a ponytail.

"Well, your clothes weren't exactly normal so it's understandable that you had some difficulties. Are you comfortable with the clothes?"

The clothes that Lyra provided for Mya consist of a light pink long sleeve with a black dress on top, the dress reached just below her knees. She also had black high knee socks.

"I'm comfortable, just not used to it. Are you sure this is what mnopos wears?" Mya asked, looking at herself in the mirror.

"Yup, I'm very sure"

"Then why aren't you wearing something similar to me?"

Mya was right. Lyra was wearing a black cargo pants, a dark purple shirt with a black long sleeve shirt underneath.

"Humans wear these as well, Mya. I just don't really like showing my skin so much" Lyra shrugged as she grabbed her phone and head out of the room, "Come on, let's go see how the others are doing"

Once the two girls entered the living room, Lyra was met with a photo frame being thrown at her direction and hitting her in the forehead.

It went silent immediately.

"Uh...Twilight, you good?" Hugo asked slowly as he watched a trail of blood slowly drip out of her forehead.

"Yes, I'm fine. Quite used to it actually, but who threw it?" Lyra asked as she winced in pain while trying her best to stop the blood.

"I-It was me..." Fenix slowly raised his hand up, "I-I'm really sorry!" 

"It's fine, Fenix. My wound will eventually close up"