[Sᓰ᙭]

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛🆃🅷🅴 🅼🅸🆂🆂🅸🅽🅶 🅿🆁🅸🅽🅲🅴🆂🆂 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

𓋇꧁Waking up and the meeting - Chapter 6꧂𓋇

NOTE: Blood and slight gore is involved.

Human - Mnopos
Dinner - Pelipno
Little - Ligoch
Teenagers - Kmefivoi(s)
Kids/Kid - Komaidi(s)
Dog - Skhlos
King - Stelias
Queen - Vasilisatrei

༊*·˚・゜゜・.EᗩᖇTᕼ.・゜゜・˚·*༊

3rd person's POV:

It was currently night time, Fenix and Noah were still watching over Lyra, who is still unconscious, Ein walked into the living room and stared at Lyra's body, "She's still unconscious? Pelipno is starting soon and I'm starving, none of us here can cook" he groaned.

Fenix looked at Ein then back at Lyra and back at Ein again, "I could make something for us, I may have only helped Lyra around twice but I'm sure I got something" he said and got up before leaving to the kitchen.

Ein looked at Noah and pointed at Lyra's body, "Keep watching over her, I'm going to go through her room"

"Yes, Sir Ein"

Ein left and the living room was once again quiet. Few minutes later, Lyra started groaning which made Noah rush towards her and checked up on her, "Are you alright, Lady Lyra?" he asked.

Lyra nodded her head, and sat up with the help of Noah, "Aeneas said you shouldn't get up too fast or else it'll hurt you. He wasn't able to heal your wound completely but he was able to stop the bleeding" Noah explained.

Lyra hummed and looked around the room, "Where's everyone?" she asked.

"Mya went up to her room, Aeneas is resting, Sir Ein is in his room and Fenix is in the kitchen cooking"

"He's cooking?" she hummed and slowly got up and stumbled a bit but Noah caught her, "I'll go help him out then, sorry I wasn't awake to cook for you guys" they slowly walk to the kitchen, "It's fine, Aeneas said you needed rest" she hummed and kept her eyes straight.

'This is the first time I've heard Noah speak more than three words' she thought and chuckled a bit.

Once they reached the kitchen, Fenix turned back to look at them and his eyes went wide. He rushed to Lyra and hugged her tightly, "Oh, you're awake! How are you feeling? Does your head still hurt? Are you hungry? Do you need something?" he bombarded her with questions which made her chuckle.

"I'm fine, Fenix. Noah told me you were making dinner so I came to help" said Lyra with a slight raspy voice. Fenix took her in his arms as Noah, stating that he needed to check on Ein. Fenix walked her to the big counter and hoisted her up with a frown on his face, "You just woke up after bleeding until you were unconscious, I'm not going to let you move so much" 

Lyra sighed, "I said I'm fine, Fenix. This is my house after all, you guys are my guest, I should be doing the cooking" 

"No, you're injured and still need to recover. Just leave the rest to me, my lady! I may be the weakest in the group and in Daimok, but I'm sure I can handle these human chores!" he said and smiled before handing her a cup of water, "You should drink some water too, your voice is kind of raspy"

She thanks him and pats his head, "Thank you, Fenix. Now, you should get back to work before you burn something, because smoke is slowly filling my kitchen" said Lyra with a wryly smile.