[ᖴᓍᑘᖇ]

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛🆃🅷🅴 🅼🅸🆂🆂🅸🅽🅶 🅿🆁🅸🅽🅲🅴🆂🆂 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

𓋇꧁The plan and Hugo- Chapter 4꧂𓋇

༊*·˚・゜゜・.EᗩᖇTᕼ.・゜゜・˚·*༊

Once the food was ready, Lyra walked into the dinning room to see Aeneas, Mya and Noah setting the table up. Although, it wasn't set up properly and neatly, she felt her heart melt at the sight of them trying -especially since they aren't from this world-

She laughed softly, catching the attention of the three daimoks and catching Fenix off guard, "Oh, Lady Lyra. I see you are done. I apologise if the room is a mess, we are unsure of how to set the table up like you mnoposes do" Aeneas said, smiling a bit at the sight of Lyra laughing and smiling.

"It's fine, at least you're trying, that's enough for me. Come on, I'll help you, it's real simple" Lyra walked up to them and set the food down on the table. After that, Aeneas went to call Ein -who was in his room-

Everyone was soon seated, Lyra placing herself in between Fenix and Noah this time. It was a silent, yet comforting dinner, questions were thrown here and there but nothing too personal. It was more of a normal kind of questions.

"Oh right, since tomorrow is a weekend, I planned on bringing you five out and show you around the place. Since I'm sure none of you know how long you'll be here, I want you to at least get used to your surroundings just in case" Lyra mentioned as she stood up with her plate in hand.

"Wait, so you are bringing us out?!" Fenix and Mya asked in unison, their eyes sparkling as they eyed the latter.

Lyra nods her head with a small smile, "Yup. But there is something else we need to discuss, so meet me in the living room once you're done with dinner, okay?" And with that, she left the kitchen.

🅸🅽 🆃🅷🅴 🅻🅸🆅🅸🅽🅶 🆁🅾🅾🅼

Everyone was currently in the living room, Lyra was on her beanbag while the rest was seated on the couch, except Noah, who chose to stand beside Lyra for unknown reason.

"Okay, since I'm bringing you outside tomorrow, there are a few things you need to change" Lyra spoke.

"Change? Change what?" Aeneas asked.

"Your appearance" said Lyra.

"Is there something wrong with our looks?" asked Aeneas.

"No, that's not what I mean. I mean, your horns and your clothes" Lyra sighed, "Look at how you're dressed and how I dress. It's completely different"

"You dress weirdly" Ein bluntly said.

"And too exposing" Fenix pouted.

Lyra sighed, "I'm not a fan of skirts or exposed clothing either, but if it's the uniform I am currently wearing, then I can't say anything, it's part of the school rules" 

"What is a 'sah-cool'?" Noah asked, catching Lyra off guard and making her flinch.

"It's pronounced 'school'. A school, is where we humans, go to, to learn. Learn about different things, depending on the subject. The older you are, the harder the things you're learning get. But there are a certain age and level, that's as best as I can explain. Anyway, that isn't important"

"The hardest thing is, I'm a girl. Mya can wear my clothes, but it will be a bit big considering how I'm taller than her. It's you four, that's the problem" Lyra said and sighed, "I already called a certain someone to come over and help, he should be here by now"