Behne De Mujhe Behne De ( Part 2 )

अरे आँख से बूंद गिरा कोई
चिंगारी का टुकड़ा जला कोई
उम्मीद को आग लगा ज़रा
सेहरा की प्यास बुझा ज़रा
उम्मीद को आग लगा ज़रा
सेहरा की प्यास बुझा ज़रा.......

Inside a Mall, standing in front of d mirror Naina was checking herself placing dfrnt dfrnt top on her front for d purpose of bying two of them when her eyes caught him who was v intently looking at her from top to bottom. Naina felt a shiver ran down her spine & her heart skipped a beat coz of his intense gaze.

Though this was not the first time when he was looking at her intently but many times before this as well Naina saw dt intense gaze in his eyes. Only dfrnce is dt earlier it didn't affect her much coz she was unaware of d meaning of it but now when she started to realize, it was affecting her a lot.

As he noticed dt Naina's pupils caught him, he immidiately averted his gaze.

A shy but amuse smile crept on her lips. She lowered her eyes & indulged in her work again. Even after stopping himself a lot, his eyes again made a way to her without his conscent & again he was caught but this time he saw her asking for his choice through her eyes' gesture coz she was v much confused over d thing dt vch top she shud buy or shud I say she wanted to purchase d top of her Rajveer Sir's choice.

"I don't know", He gestured innocently shrugging off his shoulders

"Plzz", She requested through her eyes making a cute puppy face

"Okay", He nodded as a sign

Excitedly she placed one top on her & looked in the mirror for his reaction.

He shook his head in a No. She quickly hanged it back on its place & tried another one. Again he shook his head in a No. She did d same & tried third one. This time he nodded his head a little vth enchanting smile on his face. She smiled back & immidiately kept d top on her cart.

Within some time Naina selected two tops vth his help or wud be better to say of his choice. She was feeling really dfrnt today. Fully enjoying these moments vth her Rajveer Sir & same condition was of him too. Only they knew what they were feeling in their hearts.

--------------------------------------------------

Coming out from d Mall they bought other things too vch they wanted to purchase & sat on d jeep vth their withered faces to return to KMA. But it started to rain on d way so they thought to wait for d rain to stop so both went to a nearby Coffee shop & sat there. If seen, rain was just an excuse coz both wanted to spend some more time vth each other. It was looking like those rain drops vch fell on their bodies ignited smthing inside them.

इतना बरस के गलने लगूं
मैं पानी के ऊपर तैरने लगूँ
बहने दे मुझे बहने दे
मुझे बहने दे मुझे बहने दे..........

Sitting on opposite chairs of each other, they were lost in each other's orbs. Their eyes were intense. when their trance broke by waiter's voice

"Kya lenge aap Sir..Madam", waiter asked

"Aaa...Naina..kya logi tum", Raj asked feeling little embarrassed

"Ek hot coffee", She hestitentily replied.

Both were feeling embarrassed due to the situation.

"One hot coffee & One cold vth snacks" Rajveer ordered to waiter