Kashmakash Chapter-5

Her hands were bounded in his strong grip behind her back & hair were clamped in his fist through vch he brought her face extremely close to his leaving only a hair's space left between their lips. She started to shiver.

Though her eyes were closed to see how much he was close to her but his hot, heavy, steamy breath vch was falling directly on her lips was enough to make her realize about his proximity. She was breathing heavily thinking dt what was about to happen next but suddenly she frozened for some secs as his lips made contact vth hers but jolted out of her state when she felt him moving his lips slowly on hers.

She should hv felt offended, felt angry at him, should hv pushed him back snatching her hands away anyhow from his grip but to her surprise she felt relaxed, felt a peace coming to her heart so much so dt she even didn't make any effort to stop him but when her mind sent her a signal vch made her realize what is happening, she came back in her senses.

She started to fidget to release herself from him but till now he had already started to kiss her passionately & favourably so her all efforts went in vain. She finally gave up. His kiss was creating a magic to her dt she didn't even realize when she herself started to reciprocate in pleasure.

As he sensed her condition, he loosened his grip over her wrists so dt she could hold him & stop herself from falling. She slowly but tightly held his shoulders. As their passion of their first kiss increased she encircled her hands around his neck.

This was smthing really new to her vch she never felt before. She couldn't believe that it was happening between them..dt her Rajveer sir was kissing her passionately & she also was reciprocating him back vth the same fervor.

While drowning in the moment & in her thought, she was hearing a voice of someone who was calling her name smwhere far from..........Naina....Naina

"Nainaaa", this time little loudly

Her eyes opened vth a jerk. She saw Pooja standing near her bed placing her both hands either sides of her waist.

"Oye missed call...kitni der se awaz laga rahi hoon tujhe...par teri neend h ki khulne ka naam hi ni le rahi aaj..", Pooja said to her

Naina immidiately got up & sat on her bed wiping d drops of sweat from her forehead & saying to Pooja, "Sry yaar.. pata ni wo aaj kaise,"

"Koi ni...chal fatafat taiyar ho ja..drill ke liye late ho raha h," Pooja said smilingly to Naina setting her own hair through d mirror

As Naina got down from d bed, she heard Pooja saying smthing vch made her eyes widened

"Ek baat bata...Shahrukh ka sapna dekh rahi thi na..I mean apne Shahrukh ka," Pooja asked Naina mischievously now looking at her.

Naina was completely shocked to listen her vch assured Pooja dt what she said to her just a while ago is ryt.

"Dekha..punchegi ni mujhe kaise pata chala,"Pooja asked in enjoyment

Naina didn't reply only looked here & there feeling really embarrassed coz of her extremely weird dream.

"Are baba bilkul simple h...I got through seeing ur expressions while u were in ur dream", Pooja said again combing her hair

Sweat formed again on Naina's forehead listening Pooja. She immidiately wiped those drops escaping from her ( Pooja's ) eyes

"Dekh...tere expressions dekhkar pahle to laga jaise tu kisi se fight kr rahi h..ab pichle kuch dino se tera Sir se hi tashan chal raha h....tu unse hi ukhdi ukhdi rahti h..to zahir si baat h unse hi fight kr rhi hogi tu tere dream mein bhi," Pooja explained laughingly