Kashmakash- Chapter 4

Lost in her thoughts Naina opened d door of her room.

"Kaha thi tu ab tak", Pooja asked in her sleepy voice peeping out from her blanket. Today she slept little early than her daily routine coz of Maj. Nair's hard drills but woke up listening d opening sound of d door.

Naina didn't reply. Only entered silently inside d room.

"Tujhse kuch punch rahin hoon Missed call...kaha khoyi hui h", She again asked taking a little yawn

Now Naina noticed Pooja's voice.

"Wo...bus...kuch..kaam tha", Naina replied in a lost voice moving slowly towards her bed vth her predetory steps

Though Pooja saw some papers in Naina's hands but seeing her condition she became little worried.

She got up & sat on her bed.

"Sab thik to h na Naina..tera tower itna uda uda sa kyun lag rha h", She asked in a caring tone rubbing her eyes

"Kuch ni Pooja..bus aise hi...", Naina replied vth absent mind

"Pakka na...Dekh agr kuch h to tu bata sakti h", She tried to confirm

"Pakka..kuch ni h", Naina now gave her reply plastering a little smile on her face

"To phir main so jaun", Pooja asked again taking yawn

Naina nodded vth a slight smile.

"Okay..then good night missed call..tu bhi so ja ab", Pooja said to Naina lying again on her bed

"Good night..Pooja", Naina wished her back

Pooja gave a carefree smile & slept again covering herself properly vth blanket.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As she did it, Naina sat on her bed feeling completely tired. Her eyes again became teary recalling the things.

 Her eyes again became teary recalling the things

"Jo karna h kar lena lekin aaj....."
Fixing his gaze from her eyes to her lips he leaned more onto her leaving only a hair's space left between their lips.

She closed her eyes tightly escaping a tear from them unknown of this fact dt his eyes too doing d same.

Now both of their eyes were closed but their hot breaths were completely mingling vth each others making their heartbeats to run v fast against their chests. Their lips were quivering in anticipation of contacting vth each other soon but there was uncertainty too vch was stopping them to do so.

Suddenly Naina felt a shove in her body vch made her eyes to open. It took her few secs to realize what happened there when she found herself free from his grip..from his proximity due to vch she was feeling a tingling sensation through out her body. She lifted her eyes & found him standing there on a distance turning his back to her.