Rain Of Love (Part 3)

Raj was driving & Naina was sitting silently beside him. Both were drowned in those moments vch they spent vth each other today just a while ago. A slight smile was playing on both of their lips. They were on their half way to reach to KMA.

Suddenly Raj's gaze fell on d mirror of his jeep. What he saw through it made him worried. He accelerated d speed of his jeep. Naina noticed this but she thought dt may be he does not want to fuel those kind of rumors again abt them that were spread after their late return from mentor ship programme. But one thing was clicking in her mind dt they hv enough time to reach KMA then why so hurry dt too so suddenly.

After sm time she felt talking sound of sm persons vch was cmng from their back. She turned her head to see & found around 7 to 8 persons were there on another jeep vch was speedily moving towards their jeep. She felt little weird seeing d expressions on those ppls' face.

First she thought to ask from her Rajveer Sir but what if there is nothing wrong what she felt is only her doubt. She didn't want to make him worried unnecessarily so she thought to wait for few more secs. Looking through d mirror Rajveer was observing their activities. He was driving fast as much as he can.

After sm time she again checked & found d same condition. Seeing their faces she had gotten that their intentions were not good. Finally she thought to ask from him.

"Sir, kya main jo soch rahi hoon wo sahi h", She asked being little worried to see d situation

"Haa shayad sahi hi h", He gave reply now looking back side of them

"It means wo log hamara peecha kar rahe hn", She again tried to confirm

"Haan shayad", He said driving fast. Deliberately using d word shayad not to make her worried more

"Par Kyun", She asked narrowing her brows

He one time looked towards her then vthout giving any reply concentrated on his driving but Naina understood dt there is definitely smthing wrong.

"Boliye na Sir..why r they following us??", She asked again

Without giving her reply, he gave her his ph to call.

"Take it & call Chaubey..quick",

"Orderly Chaubey..par wo to..."Before she could complete he said

"Ye sawal jawab ka wakt ni h Cadet Singh..jaisa kh rha hoon vaisa karo",

Naina immidiately dialed his no.

"Sir call ni lg raha..I think network ni pakad raha yaha", She said

Smwhere he already knew abt it dt in this area smtimes signals doesn't catch.

"Try more Cadet Singh", He said & she nodded

As she was abt to dial his no again, She heard a gun shot.

"Down ur head Cadet Singh", Rajveer shouted taking out his pistol & giving reply to dt gun shot.

Naina immidiately lowered her head. Within some sec she heard more sound of gun shots vch came from both sides. She looked back for a sec & found dt those men were firing.

"I said down ur head Naina", Rajveer shouted more loudly this time, firing back on them. His voice was showing concern for her.

"Ye sab kya ho rha h, Sir", She asked worriedly bowing her head down

He didn't reply & continued to fight vth them.

From one hand he was handling d steering of d jeep & from other he was giving reply to them of their gun shots. Accelerating d speed more he turned his jeep on other side of road as he got a little chance to escape from their eyes so dt they couldn't catch them. But as he turned his jeep on other road, the wheel of his jeep got punctured due to sheer concrete vch was lying on d side of the road.