Kashmakash- Chapter 3

तेरी तिजोड़ी का सोना नहीं
दिल है हमारा खिलौना नहीं........

She was not believing her own eyes. She couldn't resist & asked him immidiately

"Aapne sharab pi rakhi h...r u drunk?",

Her tone along vth her expressions were shocking.

He didn't reply. Only stood there placing his both palms on the table. His eyes were lowered.

"Suna ni aapne.....Kuch punch rahi hoon aapse..javab dijiye", Naina asked him almost shoutingly.

She didn't know why she was feeling so hurt at the same time so angry

She didn't know why she was feeling so hurt at the same time so angry. Was it only coz after calling her for gvng d inf of red box she found him carelessly lying in this drunken state or seeing her ideal Rajveer sir first time in this drunken state was giving her more pain she didn't know.

"Haan pi rakhi hai...To (तो) ", Now he replied looking at her. His tone was serious & stern. Though he himself was feeling guilty but every time this rude behaviour or more to be specific her spiteful towards him made him to speak this way.

"To", Naina repeated d word vth extremely shocking expressions on her face

He averted his gaze & fixed on the table again.

Already she was feeling frustrated & angry seeing his this behaviour & now this reply of him vth such a tone increased her temper more.

"Are u really serious or completely out of ur mind??? Khud mujhe yaha red box ki inf dene ke liye bulakar.. aap khud hi yaha nashe me is tarah se dhut pade hain aur us par bhi is tarah ka shameless reply "Haa pi rakhi hai to" She said angrily feeling disgusted

He again didn't reply & kept standing in d same position. Though her words & tone were hurting his already hurted heart badly again but anyhow he was trying to calm himself.

"Yun to bahut badi badi batein batein karte hain aap..Naveen mera sabse achcha dost tha...maine use mara nahi...azad kiya hai...kuch bhi ho jaye...main Naveen ko begunah sabit karke hi rahunga...chahe iske liye mujhe apni jaan hi kyun na deni pade...( she was saying dramatically reminding him of his words ) ...aise....
is tarah se (waving her hand towards him from up to down vch was alluding towards his drunk condition )...begunah sabit karenge aap Bhaiya ko", She said irritatingly. Her tone was harsh.

Closing his eyes tightly & giving pressure to his palms he tried to control his anger vch was loosening from his control vth each passing sec & vth each of her words.