someone breaks into your house and you get hurt (requested)

The sound of glass shattering downstairs startled you awake.

You quickly sat up in bed and rubbed your tired eyes as you quietly called out for Yeji.

The chances of her being here after four am were unlikely when she didn't even stay the night.

But you were trying to rationalize the situation by telling yourself that maybe she was struggling to sleep at the dorm and she came over here.

Or maybe she stayed super late in practice or the studio and she decided to come here to rest with you.

If she was here, she probably just dropped a glass on the floor.

That's all it had to be.

You heard footsteps on the stairs so you called out her name a little louder.

But you didn't hear her voice in response.

You got out of bed and padded across the floor, peeking out the door.

And when you saw the person at the top of the stairs now making eye contact with you, you realized that it wasn't Yeji that was in your house.

He had a bag over his shoulder, loaded with some of your most valuable things that he planned to steal.

He looked just as shocked as you did to see that someone was in the house but his shock turned to frustration.

He wasn't going to let you get in the way of his plans of stealing some things to get some fast cash.

You watched as he took a few steps toward you and you quickly closed your bedroom door as he tried to lunge at you.

The only problem was that your bedroom door didn't have a lock on it, so you had no idea what to do.

Frantically looking around, you saw your phone on your nightstand.

You grabbed your phone and made a run for it, hiding in your bathroom.

Thankfully, that door had a lock on it.

"Where'd you go?" The man yelled as you called for help.

But as soon as the operator answered the phone and you told them that someone was in your house, you heard the man banging against your door.

He was trying to break it down.

And as you looked around for something to defend yourself with when he got into the room, the operator promised that help was on the way and it wouldn't be long until they arrived.

But they couldn't get there fast enough.

The door broke down, falling onto the floor with a loud thud.

The man lunged at you once again and you had nowhere to run.

He pulled you into his arms, tossing you out of the room and onto the bedroom floor.

You screamed and hit your head hard, causing you to feel dizzy as you felt intense pain.

But he didn't stop there.

You felt a sharp pain as the man cut your leg with something sharp that he had grabbed to stop anyone from getting in his way and you screamed and let a couple of tears fall from your eyes due to the pain and fear you felt.

You begged for him to take whatever he wanted and leave you alone.

He turned you onto your back and hovered over you, about to harm you more as he kept the sharp object in his hand.

But then, the sirens were heard as help arrived and he cursed before grabbing the bag full of your things and fleeing as fast as possible.

You cried as you were helped up by police, loaded into the back of an ambulance so you could go and get some help for your head and leg.

One of the officers had grabbed your phone and handed it to you before you left and through your tears, you called Yeji.

The sound of her phone ringing made her eyes open.

She groaned and groggily answered the call, not even checking to see who it was since her eyes felt so heavy.

But the moment she heard your cries, everything else was forgotten, sleep included.

"Yeji," You sniffled.

"Y/N? What's wrong?"

"Someone broke into my house. I got hurt." You said. "I'm going to the hospital. Will you please come?"

Her heart was hammering with anxiety and she quickly jumped out of bed, turning the light on.

She quickly got dressed and slipped on her shoes, giving a hurried and panicked explanation to Chaeryeong who was awoken by everything.

"What hospital are you being rushed to, my love?"

You quickly told her before she grabbed her keys and ran out the door.

"I'm coming right now. I won't be long, I promise. Everything will be okay. I love you."

You repeated the three words back to her before ending the call.

And before Yeji pulled out of the driveway, she let a few tears fall from her eyes as she thought about how much fear and pain you must feel.

It broke her heart.

She wiped her tears away a moment later before rushing to the hospital, swearing that she'd be by your side in no time.