The New Host and Watching Prologue

*Here they can hear the thoughts of the characters on screen*

XXXX

" If a single drop of tear drips from her eye. I will send you to the man she considers father. Believe me, he will rip you half," said the woman as she lowered her glasses showing her blazing violet eyes.

A young woman, in her early twenties, walked in front of them, gaining all of their attention.

" Who the hell are you, insect!?" Asked Scott, angry at threatening him. He's not getting the respect that he deserves here, first that brat badmouths him and now this woman.

" ho! See who's calling others insects! You are just a lowlife to me, I can snack on your planet but I won't because I don't want him to get angry " Mocked back the woman.

" What are you? Galactus?" Joked Johnny Storm as he laughed at her.

" No, he's my father," she replied casually. Johnny and others did a spit take as they started at her with their eyes wide.

" You are the daughter of Galactus?" Asked Franklin startled.

" Galactus has a daughter!?" Choked out Ben Grimm aka The Thing.

" Name's Galacta, nice to meet some of you and not so nice to meet others," replied the woman with a smirk and mock bow.

" Galacta? Can Galactus even have kids?" Asked Valeria very surprised, the many others thought along the same lines. On world eater wasn't enough, he has a spawn too.

Suddenly the woman appeared before Valeria within a blink of an eye. Galacta squealed girlishly as she quickly picked up Valeria and started to rub their cheeks together.

" Awww! Little genius is so cute, it's just so sad he wasn't able to see you grow up," Galacta hugged Valeria with excitement then her tone turned remorseful.

While the others looked confused at her words, Susan's heart dropped a little as she was getting a really bad feeling about what is going to happen.

" Later all the Sappy story, it looks like Grampa has forgotten to summon the other occupants," said Galacta, she then snapped her fingers, filling out the remaining vacant seat.

A bright gold light flashed again in the vacant seats as suddenly many figures filled the remaining seats.

" What!? Where the hell am I? Aunt May?" Roared out a feminine voice.

" Mary Jane?" Called out the elderly voice.

" Ho Ho! It isn't it the stinky redhead?!" Taunted the other woman in a tight catsuit.

" Ben?"

" Kaine?"

" IT'S ALL BECAUSE IF THE SPIDER-MENACE....! wait! I'm not in my office?" Came the roaring voice of the annoying mayor with Hitler's moustache.

" BOOYAH! FINALLY, I AM HERE MY FELLOW SPIDEY-FANS AND FELLOW CULT FOLLOWERS! " shouted the voice of Deadpool as Logan and Colossus jumped in their seats at his sudden arrival.

" Finally the writer has summoned me! And I can't wait to cut some bitches!" He continued, and everyone glared at his annoying voice.