Interval_1

PREVIOUSLY

" So that was it guys, I know you guys have many questions.s after watching this long. So now we will take a break, you all can freshen up and have something to eat.

"Thank god I was starving to death" came the voice of Blob for the first time, to which the mutants deadpanned at him.

XXXX

THE THEATER

Galacta snapped her fingers and motioned everyone to move out in a row, Everyone moved out slowly while some stretched themselves after sitting for long hours. Soon everyone were out of the main theater, now they were standing in a large lobby with multiple groups of luxurious seats and tables. On one side of the lobby was free for all buffet food counter, and adjacent to that was area for a mini bar lounge. A mysterious figure, cloaked in the attire of a bartender, commanded attention from behind the counter. Their celestial appearance, resembling a beautiful assembly of stars and nebulae crafted into a mortal being, exuded an otherworldly allure.There were other faceless men and women wearing hotel staff uniform, Everyone looked at them uneasily.

There were other faceless men and women wearing hotel staff uniform, Everyone looked at them uneasily

Valeria's gaze filled with unease as she glanced at them, seeking refuge behind May. Her brother, Franklin, too, hid behind his mother after seeing such beings. Valeria tugged Galacta's hand and asked her uneasily.

"Who are they?" she asked with an uneasy face that made her look like an innocent child.

'SO CUUUTTTTEEEE!' screamed Galacta internally as she gushed at Valeria's cuteness, she quickly corrected herself.

"Oh , These guys are the servants and helpers of father, The One Above All. You can call them Voidlings," clarified Galacta as she nodded towards Valeria. She then looked at everyone in the giant lobby and said,

"They will be your caterers here, but don't underestimate them. If you even cause a sliver of trouble here they will make you dust in a matter of  seconds." warned Galacta as she looked at everyone, but there were still idiots many in the group and first one to speak up was Scott Summers.

"These creatures can't do shit to me! I will burn them to smoke!" said Cyclops with an air of arrogance, Jean and Emma slapped their foreheads with a sigh and some of the sane mutants looked at him weirdly.

Suddenly one of the faceless beings stepped before him and placed his hand on Scott.

*puff*

Suddenly Cyclops turned into a sparkle of white dust, everyone's eyes widened with shock and fear as the being has turned Cyclops into dust in mere blink of an eye. 

"Scott..." gasped Charles Xavier  as he saw one of his favorite pupils, getting killed before his own eyes. Some idiots who were going to support his claims shook with fear and were glad they didn't voice out about their opinions.