HATEFUL & THE FATEFUL MEETING

" you don't leave any chance to see him miserable, Norman?" Commented Otto with a smirk.

" You are making me look like a psychopath," said Norman with mock seriousness.

" You can fool the world, but you can't fool Parker or me," shot back Otto.

The lights of the theatre lighted up as the screen turned off, and Galacta flickered before them.

" So, how does it feel to know that you soon will betray and throw him in prison?" asked Galacta with a serious face.

Nobody looked towards her, they were filled with either shame, regret, or passiveness in some other cases.

" Well, I love this!" Exclaimed Scorpion with a smirk.

" Yeah, he has sent us to RAFT way too many times. Now he will be the one behind bars," mocked Shocker, the other members of sinister six and spiderman foes laughed hard.

" Laugh all you want, Soon your Daddy's coming and you will regret ever laughing at him" warned Galacta with a devilish smirk as her eyes glowed violet.

XXXX

" You assume the wrong woman! I fear no one" said Otto in an angry voice, the cruel and arrogant expression on Peter's face disturbed everyone.

" Time will tell Otto, time will tell," said Galacta with a smirk of her own, she snapped her fingers as the light dimmed again.

Hope woke up after missing the previous part, as she rubbed her eyes.

" Did I miss something? " asked Hope as she sat back properly in her seat.

" Nope nothing important," Said Anya with an awkward smile as she elbowed Kamala before she can spill the beans. She has an idea that if she had seen the court procedures she would have lost her shit again and she doesn't want to waste the limited capsules on her friend's tantrum.

Valeria obediently sat with Aunt May as Aunt may occasionally patted her head like Peter used to do.

Susan looked at her daughter with sad eyes, what lack of faith in her children has brought her.

Then all of their attention was snapped toward the screen as it lit up.

XXXX

FLASHBACK

THE RAFT

Peter was pushed inside his new home on the raft, he fell on his knees in the cell. The cell was a small room only occupied by a single bed and a small table with a chair.

Peter stood up and sat on the bed, he started recounting everything that happened to him. He stared aimlessly with his single eye, he has lost everything. He has nothing left now, no family, no loved one, no money, no reputation, and nothing else. He's now a hollow man, empty in mind, body, and soul.

He has no more tears left to shed for himself or anyone. A small flame of rage started to build up inside him, he was betrayed by the people he trusted and loved. His heart broke after seeing tears in the eyes of Franklin and Valeria. Everyone considered him a criminal and a villain but the kids never doubted him. He was proud of them, he and Susan has nurtured them well.

XXXX

The people who sympathized with him looked sad and remorseful at his condition, at his turning of emotions, at his building rage. Their inaction has brought a hero to his knees, to his downfall.