Wraith of the Spider

" even he's Not happy to see you," said Colossus, A dark cloud formed above his head. Everybody's sweat dropped at his antics.

" This has taken quite an interesting turn," said Captain as he thought about the time skip and some unanswered questions.

" What are you two even doing here?" asked Strange deep in thought.

" We will find out in the next chapter," said Deadpool breaking the fourth wall.

XXXX

Galacta appeared before all of them with a serious and grim face making most of them nervous.

May could feel a cold feeling wash over her as she sensed something terrible will be shown. Valeria too looked quite uneasy at Galacta's look, this was the emotion of most people.

" Why the long face, sweetheart?" asked Tony as he tried to give her a charming smile while trying to hide his nervousness.

" You all are lucky that you all can still avert this," spoke Galacta in a calm voice.

" We can avert what?" asked Susan curiously, before Galacta could reply a stray popcorn was hit at her forehead. Galacta looked at the offender with her glasses cooled down and with a tick mark on her forehead.

" HEY START ALREADY! I WANT TO SEE SOME BLOOD! " roared Deadpool as he was the one who threw the popcorn. Nobody knew how he even got a bag full of popcorn, moreso Colossus who looked confused as hell, he was sitting just beside the lunatic and he didn't even know when Deadpool had gotten the popcorn.

Wolverine just sighed, he has given up on figuring out Deadpool as it is good for his sanity. Laura too looked confused as hell as many question marks floated above her head.

" Deadpool, shut....." before she can say anything else another popcorn landed inside her mouth.

" BLOOD!" roared Deadpool from the high heavens.

" Fine!" she snapped at him and disappeared, another popcorn missed her.

May's heart ran fast as Deadpool's blood comment did not sit well with her, she was now intensely worried about her son. While the others just sweat dropped at the banter between Galacta and Deadpool.

Deadpool then faced the villains and flipped the bird at them

" your Daddy's coming," he said seriously, suddenly straps emerged out of his seat and bound him. He kicked childishly but the straps dragged him back toward his seat.

Everyone just sweatdropped at him while only hearing screams of tentacles and hentai. The screen lit up and started the show...

XXXX

FLASHBACK

THE RAFT

MESS HALL

Peter was sitting at his seat in the mess as he stared blankly at the food with a spoon clutched hard in his hand. The meeting with carol has worsened his mood, he still can't believe she still wants to hang on to the hopeless hope.

Suddenly he felt liquid being poured on his head, an inmate got brave and poured water on Peter's head.

" Oopsie! My bad, I'm sorry Spider-man! " said the prisoner mockingly.