Is It Love? (4)

Ps: don't take our boy's actions seriously. It's just harmless staking and stuffs okay. They're just in love and curious....They're perfectly fine mentally okay.....

*****************************************************************

It's midnight.

Namjoon is standing at the rooftop. Holding Seokjin's long coat and hugging it.

Smelling the sweet perfume on it. Maybe he is been using the perfume for year's. It's seems creepy but who cares.

Namjoon is in love.

-

Jungkook is at their dorm. He is dancing by himself. Wearing the hoodie taehyung gifted him. Jungkook is so happy that taehyung still remember that he loves white hoodie. He looks at the picture and kiss on it. It's kinda childish and wierd but who cares.

Jungkook is in love.

-

Yoongi is standing at the station tonight again. At the same place. And looking at jimin's way. He also came tonight. The boy is still holding a little yellow flower in his hand. He is looking at him with his heart eyes and couldn't able to blink. What if he disappears. It's kinda feels like stalking but who cares.

Yoongi is in love.

-

Now day's our boy's are feeling happy.

This sweet feeling, the pain, the urge to see them for once.

Namjoon is in the lobby and he is whistleing and walking while thinking about Seokjin.

Jungkook is in the library and he couldn't able to think about study.

His chemistry book is open but every line reminds him of taehyung's name and his smiling face.

Yoongi is now at the cafeteria. Went to eat something. But he saw jimin's face on the canteen boy. And he is shock and went out from the cafeteria.

-

Namjoon sneak away from his university and came to the university. He saw jin is at the field and dancing with his friends.

More like cheerleading for their tournament.

Namjoon is looking at him without blinking.

Lost in his beauty.

His heart is like singing "I's it love? Is it love?".

Namjoon is looking at him and thinking but didn't know what happen but jin appears infront of him and hold his hand and cupped his cheeks and speaks,

"Yes, this is love, yes this is love", and suddenly he disappeared.

Namjoon again looks at Seokjin's way who is still dancing happily with his friends.

-

After a while Jungkook is standing infront of the open market. It's kinda far from seoul's crowded city area.

Called Mall road. It's very famous also, that's why always stays crowded.

"I stop in mid-walk, Left to myself I am lost, And midway, I lose my words, Is this love, is this love?", Jungkook hears someone is reading a beautiful poem.

Jungkook sit on the wooden box infront of him.

And listening the poem.

While hearing jungkook drowned in it so he asked himself, 'Is it love? Is it love? Is it love?",