Broken Heart's (5)

Yoongi again went to the hospital to meeting Jimin.

He hurted his left hand again.

He is doing it just because he wanted to see him.

Yoongi really wants to talk to him.

Atleast he wants to ask him about his arrival at the station at the night.

So already decided he will talk to him.

Jimin is wrapping Yoongi's injury with a white bandage.

Yoongi is looking at him again with heart eyes.

The kids are quietly watching the TV show they've like.

And only that sound is coming from that entire hospital at the night time.

Like everytime,

Yoongi is looking at jimin with heart eyes.  Like everytime Jimin didn't notice it or he did notice but decided to ignore.

"Excuse me my name is Yoongi and yours?", Yoongi thoughts, but nah.. the way is too normal to ask.

"Hi I'm Yoongi", he thoughts again but nahhh, it's too simple.

"What did you say your name was?", Yoongi thoughts, but then he heard a voice,

"How do you end up hurting yourself in the same place all the time?", for the first time, Jimin asked him something.

Hearing this from him, yoongi looked at him.

"Yes what?", Yoongi asks again because he didn't heard what he spoked.

"I ask how do you end up hurting yourself in the same place all the time", Jimin asked.

"I really don't know, maybe this day's I'm here but my heart is somewhere else", Yoongi replies while looking at jimin's face and he looks back at him yoongi panicked.

He immediately change the topic by asking him,

"Did you always want to be a doctor?".

"I'm not a doctor", jimin replies with a smile.

"Oh  then you are a nurse in this hospital right?", Yoongi asked.

"I'm not a nurse either. And i don't work here. My father had built this hospital and he had left the decoration of this room to me. Since then I come here to spend some time with these kids", he replies while cutting the bandage with a scissor.

"Then what do you do?", Yoongi asked.

"Nothing", Jimin replies with a small but sad smile.

Yoongi caught it.

"Wow! I also wish that I could do nothing too", Yoongi replies like an idiot.

Jimin smiles at him and take the first aid box and went towards the table.

"Excuse me, I have been wanting to ask you something", Yoongi speaks and stops him from walking away.

Jimin halts and looks back at him.

"The other night I saw you at the station you were standing all alone. Then the train came and I turned to look at you and you had walked away, I couldnt understand anything were you waiting for someone?", Yoongi ask while jimin's smile drops.

"If you don't want to talk about it it's ok, no problem", seeing his sad expression, Yoongi speaks.

"You saw the boy who was standing at the station, but you didn't saw his blue wedding sweater nor his wedding ring, it was his birthday and i was waiting for my husband", hearing that from Jimin Yoongi's heart dropped.