Moon & Accepting the Challange (8)

It's middle of the night.

Everyone at the 'Home' is sleeping. It's the same day when Hoseok revealed his true Identity.

It's raining outside with thunderstorm.

Mr. Shankar couldn't able to sleep.

His medicines are not working either. The truth is he forgot to take it.

His daughter gives him meds everyday.

He look at the photo frame hanging on the wall.

Which one her daughter gifted him on his birthday. She painted it by herself 10 year's ago.

It's his wife him and their daughter's picture.

He sit on the bed and stands up, went towards the hall room.

He couldn't able to sleep.

The university's hallway are playing with the darkness, and this time it's looking scarey.

Because not every corner have lights.

It's totally safe.

Mr. Shankar open the door of the huge hallroom which is also used for their every Saturday's assembly where he declared the students name who are performing good.

Most of the time namjoon, jungkook or Yoongi got them at 1st year's batch.

2nd years batch Tao, Guwang and Aryan got them from the principal.

After the exams Aryan's batch are going to graduate.

Because post graduation course at 'Home', is 2 year's course.

And after exams the university actually organise the placement camping.

Every year at October the university organised it.

Thinking of that,

Mr. Shankar enter at the hallroom and went towards the stairs and sit one of it.

He close his eyes and pasts memories are running into his mind.

He can clearly see it......

Past....(10 year's ago)

Mr. Shankar just finished his morning prayers and went towards his home.

Her daughter was waiting for him there.

He opened the door and looked at the photographs of her.

The entrence wall filled with her pictures.

Whenever Mr. Shankar came back home, he can see her daughter's face for the first.

His wife was no more.

She died after giving birth to moon. So Mr. Shankar's life is her daughter and the 'Home', university.

He love her daughter soo much.

He can't able to see a single tear on her eyes.

Moon, she was also the best daughter. She never disturbed him like asking about her mother.

She was not like other girls.

She like literature so Mr. Shankar supported her whatever she wants to study.

All one thing matters was moon's happiness.

And after entering his house, Mr. Shankar heard moon is praying.

It's her daily routine.

After bathing she did it everyday.

Moon's mother was Korean and she was Christan but he is Hindu. And in their house, there's a little place for Jesus's prayer and another little place for temple.