Progress & Feelings (9)

It's been two month's.

Our boy's already completed their exam's very well.

Written, internal, external, practicals, it takes more than one month.

Jungkook once called toby and asked to extend his holidays and toby agrees.

It's been two months where Mr. Shankar and hoseok started a cold war between them.

Everyone notice that and students asked Hoseok about it but he refused to speak anything.

It's between him and Mr. Shankar.

Students respects the privacy and after that our boy's or anyone didn't asked him about it.

Today is raining again. Also Mr. Shankar went towards the front door.

He wants to lock the gate.

Hoseok is already standing there and about to leave.

He was reading on the library and fallen asleep there.

When he wakes up that happened.

But thankfully he carries his umbrella.
For an emergency you know.

Mr. Shankar notice him and stand beside him.

Both are not talking with eachother.

Hoseok notice him and also didn't talked to him, so Mr. Shankar.

Hoseok open his umbrella when Mr. Shankar call his gatekeeper.

"Gorge, gorge", but he is not here.

He already went home.

It's rainy season afterall. (I hate monsoon)

Hoseok close his umbrella and pass it to Mr. Shankar and look at the other side.

Mr. Shankar fixed his black shawl and walk in to the rain without taking the umbrella.

Hoseok chuckles at it and he also throw the umbrella away and run towards his dorm.

( Bechaara umbrella be like : meri to koi izzat hi nai hain yahan🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😭)

-

After another month their results came out.

The good news is namjoon topped at math, jungkook topped at literature and Yoongi topped at english.

They've receive the best thing of their life, praise from Mr. Shankar.

Jungkook also joined at his part time job at toby's after his exam's.

But in that time, jin and his friends also stopped coming here because of their exam's and yoongi also couldn't able to meet jimin either.

And after the results everything is going smoothly.

Hoseok help everyone at their love stories but he only had one condition and that is they've to study hard.

And by seeing namjoon, jungkook and yoongi's results he actually felt proud of them.

-

Today jungkook is getting ready for their 2nd semesters classes.

So he already took a bath and already in his full uniform.

Just his shirt's button are open.

Namjoon also took a bath and setting his hair while standing infront of the mirror.

Namjoon is whistling and humming their favourite tune which one made by one and only hoseok, and jungkook also joins him while fixing his own hair.

Yoongi came out from the washroom. He is wearing his uniforms shirt and his shorts and he wraps his towel on it.