Chapter Seven

Mari threw the vent to the ground, causing the two kraang that saw the fallen vent to look up at them. Leo and Raph has no problem taking them out. Their brothers and sisters jumped down after them, all with their weapons ready.

"Wow, I've never seen anything like this," Donnie looked around in wonder. "They're using a metal alloy that I don't even recognize."

"Gosh! A metal alloy even you don't know about! It boggles the mind," Raph said sarcastically.

"Dude, you wanna talk metallurgy with me?" Donnie challenged. "Bring it."

"I don't, and-" Raph started.

"Guys!" Leo interrupted, staring at them. "What part of being in an enemy lair do you not understand?"

"In other words, shut the fuck up," Mari said.

The continue on and around the corner, they saw the Kraangdroids walking around, much to their shock.

"Whoa. Are those... alien robots?" Mari questioned with a sickening feeling. Not because those exist, but because certain annoying siblings of hers ended up being right.

"Alien robots, huh?" Mikey said sarcastically, glancing at Cat. "Hmm, where have I heard that before, Cat, I wonder."

"It's not like we've been saying it for hours!" Cat yelled at her older siblings, except Mikey, who was also peeved at them.

Cat's small outburst caught the attention of the kraangnoids and they began shooting, so the six turtles began to attack them. It was an easy feat for the siblings. After they were done, they all stared at one of the fallen robots. The pinkish alien brain pops out of the body and screeches at them. The four of the oldest siblings screamed, but Mikey whacked it, while Cat merely rolled her eyes.

"See? See? Look at it! We told you!" Cat said, holding up the brain, only for her to feel disgusted. "Oh my god, this is gross. Mikey, you take it!" She tossed it over to her brother, and he picked up where Cat left off.

"It's a brain thing!" Mikey said. "We told you! We told you! But did any of you believe us? No! 'Cause you all think We're just some boneheads!"

The kraang screeches awake and bites him on the arm. Mikey tried to get it off but it sent flying onto Cat's face and out of sheer panic, she quickly yanked it off and threw it against the wall, causing it to hit a button triggering the alarm. It screeched and ran off. Mikey and Cat exchanged guilty looks.

"Mikey! Cat!" their siblings yelled.

"Okay! But we were still right about the brain thing," Mikey pointed out. "You gotta give us that."

Cat hurriedly nodded in agreement.

"Let's move," Leo said, beginning to walk.

"Move where?" Mari questioned.

"I think those are power conduits," Donnie said.

"Oh! That's really interesting! Thanks for sharing, Donnie," Raph imputed sarcastically.

"Meathead, the conduits are all converging that way, which means that whatever is going on in that direction is important!" Donnie exclaimed, walking forward.

Leo grinned at Raph and gestured that they were definitely going to follow the genius. Cat skipped by, giggling and Mari smirked lightly at her older brother as she walked past him. Raph was getting annoyed.

"You got spanked," Mike said, giving Raph the finger guns, only for him to grab his fingers and squeeze them. "Ow! Ow! Mercy!" Raph finally let's go and sulks forward, while Mikey sucks his pained fingers and then follows after his siblings. "Not cool."

The ran though the hallways and Donnie stopped at one of the advanced cell doors and saw the man and the girl inside of it, as he looked through the window of it. "We found 'em!" Donnie said, and then peered down at the mechanical lock.

Kraang ran forward and began shooting at them, before Donnie could let the humans out. His brothers and sisters readied their weapons.

"We'll hold them off!" Leo said, his twin katanas in his hands. "You pick the lock." He, Raph, Mari, Mikey and Cat rushes forward, slicing through the robots.

"Don't worry!" Donnie said, his attention on the humans. "I'll have you out of there in a second."

"Okay, giant lizard-thing," the girl said, a bit unsurely.

"A turtle, actually. I'm... I'm Donatello."

"April." The girl smiled.

"Wow, that's a pretty-Omph!" Donnie's head smacked against the window as Leo accidentally bumped into him

"The lock, Donnie!" Leo demanded.

"Yeah oh, right, yeah!" Donnie said. "Sorry." He began to pick the lock, as his brothers and sisters were fighting quite a bit of robots. More just seemed to appear.

"Not to rush you, but hurry up!" April demanded in sheer panic.

"Hey! You think it's easy trying to pick a lock with these hands?" Donnie wiggled three big fingers.

"Uh, sorry."

Raph threw a robot away from him and Mari and then angrily stomped over to Donnie and pushed him Oh, for the love of—get out of my way!" Raph started to stab the controls with his sai while the other kraang saw what they were doing. Raph managed to get the door opened, only to see April and her father being dragged away by Kraang from the other side.

As more kraang shot at them, the six turtle siblings ran through the cell and went outside from the other side. "Get the door!" Leo demanded.

Mari went to close it, only for one of the kraang to get lodged in between. Mari rolled her eyes, grabbed her tanto with one arm and chopped off the kraang's arm. Mari used the robotic arm to block the door. She turned around to see all of her siblings staring at her — Leo, Donnie, Mikey and Cat with widened eyes, while Raph was grinning.

"I think we're good for now," Mari said, but then noticed the way her brothers and sister were looking at her. "What? Do I have something in my teeth?"

"You are seriously twisted," Leo told her.

"Aw, that's so kind of you to say!" Mari gushed.

"No! Let me go!"

The turtles all turned to see April and her father being carried off by the Kraang by their arms. They were heading toward the helicopter.

"Let's get 'em!" Leo said.

They follow after them but soon stopped when a new mutant appeared in front of them. it looks like a plant with flytrap tongues a heart in the throat and a face of a mantis.

"This can't be good," Cat said, gulping.