✿5

You have stolen my heart~

1st April, 2022.

Eunseo arrived earlier than her usual time so, not much less employees were present in the company. She again stood infront of the big door. She thought that the CEO didn't arrive yet. Before turning the doorknob, his words repeated in her head. 'No I mean... you look beautiful'.

"Why did he suddenly say that to me?" Shaking the thought off her mind, she opened the door and stepped in. Her eyes widened when she saw the male's head resting on his folded arms on the table and a bunch of files surrounded him. The sleeves of his shirt were rolled up and the coat was on the sofa.

The girl rushed to him in worry. "Sir, are you okay?" She bended down to get a better look of his face and shook his arm. His eyes were close as his lips were parted by an inch. "Huh? Looks like he is sleeping. But why here?" She looked at the messy room- files and packets of chips on the table and the floor. She sighed and started cleaning up to return the room its tidy look. After she was done, she called one of the staffs from the Graffitti's store which was just downstairs to bring some suits for Mr. Na. Then, she noticed him still in deep sleep. "Should I wake him up? He looks so much in peace while sleeping. He probably stayed up all night to go through the documents", Eunseo said with a small giggle.

She crouched down infront of the table in such a way that their eyes were in the same level. She noticed his long velvety eyelashes touching his cheekbones. His thick eyebrows, shiny golden hair, bangs falling upto his eyes, his round and pointed nose, his flawless skin and his thin lips that were chapped a little bit because of the chilly weather. "I guess Aeri was right. He is a bit handsome."

"I miss you...", he said in his sleep which was almost like a whisper in her ears. "Please come back..." His face made a frown.

Her eyebrows furrowed. "I guess he is dreaming about someone." She just stayed in that position, staring at him. She didn't even know why she was doing so but she felt at peace just looking at him in that quiet room.

Then, his eyes snapped open as soon as his phone started ringing and the first thing he saw was her face. No one moved from there as if they were glued to their spots. Eunseo's eyes became wide as his round eyes were gazing at her. Then, the knock on the door was heard and they immediately stood up when the door was opened. They looked at everywhere but each other and Jaemin's phone was still ringing. He went to the corner of the big room to receive the call which was from Jeno while she greeted the two ladies who came with a clothes stand having suits for the young CEO.

The blond came to the center after talking to his bestfriend. "Sir, some suits are prepared for you. Please choose one and there is the bathroom. You can go and freshen up there", Eunseo said to him. Without even looking through the clothes, he picked a random one and rushed to the bathroom without uttering a single word. He closed the door and his back leaned on it with eyes closed. He saw the vivid image of the girl's face as soon as he woke up from his sleep. 'Why was her face so close to me?' He sighed and shrugged off the thought and began brushing his teeth with the toothbrush and toothpaste present in his office's bathroom. After coming out of the bathroom, all dressed up and hair styled down, he saw the brunette sitting on the sofa crossed-legged, reading a magazine.