✿11

Pop, pop, pop, you want it~

17th April, 2022

Jaerin opened her tiffin box at the tiffin break and sulked seeing what was inside it. "Again sandwich?"

Rowoon opened his own tiffin box and then looked at her. He took one of her sandwiches and put it in his box and then he put one piece of his half-boiled egg, some strawberries, blueberries amd cucumbers in her box. Her eyes were laid on him as she was observing his actions.

Rowoon flashed a toothy smile and said, "Mommy says sharing is caring."

The girl beamed and raised a star-shaped piece of cucumber. "Woah this cucumber is a star!!!"

He let out a small laugh seeing her so happy. "Mommy always cut these like this."

"Ahhh I'm jealous. Today Uncle Jeno made me breakfast and whenever he makes breakfast, it's always sandwich. One day jam, one day cheese", she whined.

"You have an uncle?"

"Yes. You should meet my Uncle Jeno one day. He is really handsome", she said, emphasizing the 'really'. "He smiles like this." She pulled down the corner of her eyes to make them look like half-moons and smiled. "And he is very strong,"

"Woah~ I want to meet him too", he said as he thought about the man.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jimin is in love❤

Ning²🦋
Again?

Minmin⭐
Again?

Again?

Jimmy Jammy💙
What's with this group chat name?😃

Gigi🌙
Because you are in love AGAIN

Jimmy Jammy💙
No I'm not

Ning²🦋
Explain

Explain

Minmin⭐
Explain

Gigi🌙
Basically we went to a restaurant today

Minmin⭐
You went where???

Gigi🌙
Restaurant...😶

Ning²🦋
Without telling us?😢

Gigi🌙
Hey hey it's not like that. This restaurant
opened near our company so, we
thought to give it a try.

Jimmy Jammy💙
The food was delicious😩

Ning²🦋
What's the name of the restaurant?"

Jimmy Jammy💙
Drippin' 🔥

Ning²🦋
Oh...

Minmin⭐
We also went there but becoz of Ningning,
we couldn't eat the food😔