✿13

Uh, I'ma fall in love, baby~

"Jaerin-ah~ Your Uncle Chan Chan is gonna make cookies for you", Haechan cheerfully said, rolling up the sleeves of his hoodie and heading to the kitchen

"Really?" The little girl looked up as her face lit up.

"Yes. Just see what your Uncle Chan Chan can do", he said, taking out the ingredients from the cabinets.

"Do you even know how to make cookies?" She raised an eyebrow.

"You are doubting me?!", he exclaimed in disbelief.

"Yes", she bluntly replied making Jisung and Chenle suppress a laugh, who were sitting across the room on the sofa at the Chinese boy's house.

"Yah! You two! Yeah it's true that I have never made cookies before. But let me try atleast." He took out his phone and started a YouTube video, 'Recepies of cookies'.

"I hope it's atleast credible."

"I think you mean edible", Chenle corrected the toodler.

"Oh yes. Same thing."

Chenle chuckled and gestured her to come towards him.

On the other side, Haechan scoffed and shook his head. "Can't believe a child is doubting my skills."

Jisung and Jaerin put their palms together to compare their hands. Jisung gasped, totally surprised to see that her hand was 1/4 th of his. "Your hand is so small", he cooed.

"What do you expect a three-year old's hand to be?", Chenle commented.

"I'm not small. It's just you are a giant", she said.

Everything she said or did, Jisung found them cute. "Jaerin, let's play a game", the youngest male suggested.

"Okay!!! Give me a ride then!!!"

"Huh?"

Jaerin ran to Jisung and dragged him to the floor as she hopped on his back. The boy was now on his hands and legs giving the little one a ride on his back. "YAYYYY!!! JISUNG HORSE LET'S GO LET'S GO!!!", she screamed in happiness. Giggles and shrieks filled the whole room. All the men were smiling seeing her having so fun.

After a few minutes, the long-haired girl came down and walked to Chenle with a car while the tallest male leaned on the sofa, panting because he was tired.

"Uncle Lele, will you play cars with me?", she cutely asked me.

"Sure, baby."

In the kitchen, Haechan was making the batter, more like struggling. And the next minute, he dropped the bottle of milk and now it was spilled all over the floor. "Oh fuck!" The words rolled out of his tongue.

Jaerin looked at Haechan in the kitchen. "Fork?"

As soon as she said that, the tanned boy looked up with wide eyes, Chenle and Jisung did the same as they blinked before all of them went to the little girl.