✿12

You're my angel, baby~

5:15 p.m.

Jaemin was brushing his hair and styled it into a comma-shaped on his forehead and wore a blue suit. He looked at himself on the oval mirror, moving his head at various angles to see if he was looking good or not. With a satisfied grin, he said, "Woah. That face of mine! I think I'm in love with myself."

Then he heard a knock on his door and rushed to open it. As he opened the door of the room, he saw a woman wearing a long red dress with thin straps and a slit which revealed her right leg. Her long brown hair perfectly curled with a little touch of makeup which brightened up her beautiful features. A small rose pendant was hanging around her neck. She dressed so simple yet managed to look so elegant. Her red lips flashed a sweet smile at the man who just stood there frozen as his hand was still holding that door knob, eyes not moving from her.

"Good evening, Sir." Her sweet voice entered his ears bringing his senses back

"Oh uh Miss Lee. Good morning- I mean evening", he stuttered.

She noticed the empty collar of his white shirt. "Oh you didn't wear your tie?"

He looked down at his shirt and replied, "Yes. I was waiting for you... to tie it up."

She nodded as she invited herself in his room while the male closed the door behind. Eunseo picked up the tie from the bed and faced him. He walked closer to her with a small smile. As she was doing what she was supposed to do, Jaemin's eyes fell on the mirror. Her slim figure was so close to him that she could smell his same peachy scent. 'I hate it that you are so close to me', he thought.

"Done", she said and picked up the coat from the bed, gesturing him to turn around so that she could help him put it on.

After that, Jaemin turned back, looking straight into her orbs as he lowered his head to match her eye level. The girl's eyes widened because of the close proximity as she moved her head back the closer he came. 'What's gonna happen now?'

"Woah your skin looks flawless", he spoke up and then stood in a straight posture.

"Huh?" She was left dumbfounded. She touched her skin in a flustered state. "Oh yeah. Thank you."

"Share your skin care routine with me next time."

"S-sure."

"Let's go. Others are probably waiting for us."

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

"Graffitti's new CEO is here!!!"
"Woah look he is coming out."
"Woah he looks so young."
"He is pretty handsome."
"He can be a visual of an idol group to be honest."
"I wonder if Graffitti will do well with this new CEO."
"He doesn't have any experience."
"I really like Graffitti's clothes. They are so trendy."
"I want to see how Na Jaemin develops his brand more."