Twelve

Peter 1 had the stupidest idea yet.

He decided to facetime J. Jonah Jameson as the reporter broadcasted live. You told him he was insane for letting himself get criticized by his enemy reporter, but he didn't listen to you. You were forced to listen to Peter 3 rant to Peter 2, who seemed a little concerned by how much energy Peter had.

You couldn't leave here if you wanted to. Your Peter, who now happened to be Peter 1 (Peter 3 didn't deserve the title of "Your Peter" anymore), would be too concerned for your safety. The Spider-Men (mostly Peter 3) also feared that you would turn on them and help the villains plan their scheme.

So, you just listened to Peter 2 and Peter 3's conversation.

"You know Max was, like, the sweetest guy ever... before he fell into a pool of electric eels," Peter 3 sighed.

"That'll do it," Peter 2 laughed.

"Ah, there it goes," Peter 2 sighed, stretching while holding his back.

"You okay?"

"Oh, it's my back. It's kinda stiff from all the swinging I guess."

"Oh yeah, no, I got a middle back thing too."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You want me to crack it?" Peter 3 offered.

"Yeah! Yeah, that'd be great."

What were you watching?

"All right. You ready?" Peter 3 asked, holding Peter 2 in place.

"Yeah."

Peter 2 crossed his arms while Peter 3 cracked his back. You stood there, facepalming. "You alright there, Y/N?" Peter 2 asked.

"Just... concerned."

"Oh, that's good," Peter 2 smiled, turning to Peter 3.

Peter 3 then sat Peter 2 back down.

"Right?" Peter 3 laughed, proudly.

They're idiots.

"That's better."

"Yeah!"

"Wow."

You tried to not pay attention to the rest of their conversation. But you had thought about what the Spider-Men said. Maybe you were still a villain. Were you willing to betray your Peter? If you were with the rest of the villains, you didn't have to hurt Peter... But you thought back to how Electro treated you.

And if you didn't listen to Goblin, you feared your death. Connors annoyed you, and Sandman seemed nice enough. However, Otto wasn't evil anymore... at least you think. He was the nicest of all.

You started to pay attention again when Peter 1 started talking on top of the crown of the statue of liberty. He was responding to some comment that Peter 3 made to Peter 1. You didn't even want to know.

As the three Peters rambled on, you looked off into the distance at New York City. You missed your family and friends. They would have loved to see a Spider-Man as great as your Peter. They would have loved to see that he saved you.

"Hey, how are we going to know who is who out there?" Peter 2 asked.

"It's easy, just assign yourself numbers. Peter from this universe, you're Peter 1. Peter that I just met today, you're Peter 2, and other Peter, you're Peter 3," You decided.

"Interesting way to fix the situation, but it will work," Peter 1 smiled.

You stood there as they continued to talk some more.