Epilogue

WEEKS LATER

YOU:

You got a job at the coffee shop with MJ. She even managed to get you into M.I.T. with her and Ned! You were still upset about your past with being a villain, but the other didn't seem to remember much about them. You would still use your powers as needed, but you wanted to focus on getting your life together...

It was snowing outside, and you and MJ stood behind the counter at the coffee shop. "It's my break time," she announced.

"Oh, okay!" 

MJ sat down at a nearby seat, and you were left behind the counter by yourself. You made sure everything was in place, pouring coffees and grabbing pasteries for customers waiting on the other side of the counter.

PETER:

Peter walked down the street. He was alone. No one knew him. He hoped that the spell worked okay and you were living the life you should have had all along. A teen life without having to deal with the stress and pressure of becoming a villain.

He wasn't okay without you. He hadn't known you for long, but he had known you for long enough to know that he was meant to be with you. But now he was unsure that he even deserved you. The universe didn't want the two of you to end up together. But he was going to try and explain everything to you, MJ, and Ned.

He began to read aloud his handwritten note to himself. "Hi, my name is Peter Parker. You don't know me, but I... uh. Hi, my name is Peter Parker, and you don't know me, but you-" 

Peter stopped when he saw the coffee shop you and MJ worked at. It was covered with holiday decorations and lights. He walked into the store to find you laughing with an older costumer. He couldn't believe that it was really you. 

You turned and then looked up at him and waved. He was taken aback. That was until he realized that you were waving at Ned, who just just entered behind him. Of course you wouldn't know who he was, or even care about him. The spell was still in place, and he was a fool to ever think it would magically dissapear.

"Hey!" Ned smiled, looking at you and MJ.

Ned walked past Peter like a stranger and sat down at the counter next to MJ. You stood behind the counter near them, beginning to notice that a new customer had entered the shop, looking to order something.

"One sec," you whispered to them.

You shuffled your way behind the counter over to Peter.

"Can I help you?" You asked Peter.

Butterflies formed in Peter's stomach. "Hi, um, My name is Peter Parker and I... would like a coffee, please."

"Okay, no problem, Peter Parker," You accepted, clearly a little confused.

You, MJ, and Ned talked and laughed. Peter smiled, a hole still in his heart. He was happy to see all of you, and he was thrilled that the three of you got in to M.I.T.  He was also glad that MJ and Ned welcomed you into their group.

When Peter finally got the chance to speak to you, he went off script. He was too nervous to confess the whole truth of all of this to you, or to any of his friends. Peter was worried he wouldn't be believed, or he would just mess things up even more.

You slid Peter his coffee. "Peter Parker," you called.

Peter stopped looking at Ned and MJ, and turned to you with the biggest smile on his face.

"Your coffee."

"Right. Thank you."

"Mmm-hmm."

"Um... are you excited for MIT?" Peter asked nervously.

You were confused at first, but you realized that he must have overheard your conversation. "Oh. Uh, right, yeah.  I haven't done many of these types of things."

"Because you never had the chance to do them before."

"Uh, yeah. Right. It just feels different this time for some reason," You stuttered.

Peter paused. This was your new life.

Peter noticed the bandages on you. "You okay?"

"It doesn't really hurt anymore. Is there anything else?"

Peter paused. He should really tell you...

He just shook his head and smiled. "Uh... no."

Peter tucked his note back into his pocket. "Thank you."

"No problem."

Peter took his coffee and took one last look at the three of you.

"I'll uh... see you around."

As Peter walked out the door, you looked at him with a sense of... recognition?