Thirteen

The three villains started to rise across from the three Spider-Men and you. You really felt like the odd one out. There were three Spider-Men, and there were three villains. You were just the misunderstood outcast. You were meant to be the villain, but here you were helping the heroes. What does that make you?

"Ok, Sandman's first," Your Peter spoke.

Sandman was larger than ever before, and he was chasing Peter 2 throughout the scaffolding. "I'm gonna lead him inside the statue," Peter 2 announced.

Connors then went after Peter 3. "I'll met you at the top," he replied over comms.

Peter 3 had lost Connors, and that's when you spotted Sandman's cure. You drifted over to grab it, but Connors leaped down to your level, pinning you down to the floor of the scaffolding. He stared at you with a menacing look.

"Hey, Doctor Connors..."

"Hello, y/n."

Just then, Peter 1 started to swing by, Electro not far behind. 

"Peter!" You shouted, throwing Sandman's cure to him.

"I got it!" 

Just as Peter 1 said that, Electro sent a bolt of lighting toward him, which hit him hard, causing him to drop Sandman's cure onto the scaffolding below. You watched in anger, knowing that curing Sandman would be harder now.

Peter 2 was stuck at the top of the statue, drowing in sand. "Guys, I'm at the top! I need the cure!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming!" Peter 1 yelled over comms.

You were still pinned beneath Connors, holding back his gaping jaws from biting you hard. 

"Just wait-"  You started, headbutting Connors and then kicking him back.

"Your turn!" You finished.

As Connors started to get up to attack you once again, Peter 3 swung in, webbing him to the scaffolding.

"He's trapped," You smiled.

"For now. I'll be right back," he taunted, looking at Connors.

The Lizard roared in anger, as Peter 3 ran off to go save Peter 2. It must have worked, because there was a blast of light at the top of the statue. You were left to babysit Connors, who you wanted to be taken out already. He was hurting your Peter, and he was honestly getting on your nerves.

In the distance, you could see Electro attacking the Spider-Men. You had to go and help. You levitated over, flames already on your hands. Peter 1 shot a web at the powerful arc reactor that was on Electro, but he easily ripped the web away with a laugh. He was too powerful to even be bothered by their attempts to stop him.

"That's not gonna work!"

Electro then blasted a bolt of electricity at the four of you. The three Spider-Men jumped, landing on a nearby scaffolding, but you just lifted yourself higher in the air, looking at Electro angrily.

A few moments later, the Spider-Men went at Electro, and Peter 1 attempted to cure him. Peter 1 was blasted back by electricity, and the other Peters were blasted away too. You shot a fireball at him, but he sent you tumbling back through the scaffoldings.

Elsewhere, Connors had broken free from the webs. He paused, hearing Ned and MJ in the lab. 

"Um, I don't really know how else to tell you that it's not closing," MJ sighed, looking at Ned trying to close the sparking orange portal.

"I'm trying to close it, MJ! Don't tell them that it's not working!"

He continued to struggle.

"Okay, wait, wait. Yeah... wait. We'll just keep going."