Chapter 1 - Noir Argent

What a complete waste of time this was... I've spent over a decade trying to force faith into what is now just effectively a small child to no avail. Though, in truth from the beginning this was an experiment, though their insistence in calling me a 'self-proclaimed' deity and referring to me by that disgusting title 'Being X' did make me mad on a personal level. There were numerous experiments like her, at least a few dozen over the last few decades, however only she succeeded in truly pissing me off. Truly a devil in both mind and soul, one truly deserving of the deepest pit of hell I can possibly send her to.

Tanya Von Degurechaff, the Devil of the Rhine as she was called, a truly fitting title. Though her successes were all thanks to the grand divine miracle I blessed her with. Yet despite that, and despite using it to bring her this far, she still spat in the face of her creator. When she was finally killed by the monstrosity that is Mary Sue now, I had considered giving her a slight mercy and letting her live so that the experiment may continue but... I have grown tired of her, each and every day she strays only further from faith. Each and every day she makes me more and more pissed off. In truth, I've had enough of it. So when she ended up taking a powerful beam of pure magical energy straight at the chest, I simply watched as she took it, falling to the ground to her death, unconscious.

All that's left now is to send her to he-

[Notice: Commencing Soul Transfer between universes...]

Ah alright, it's only taking another soul. That system was made by the original creator of all worlds in order to funnel souls between them at times. I only rule over a number of worlds myself, and I use said system to transfer souls like this devil's when I desire it. Of course oftentimes it will take a soul for itself, and frankly I don't really mind, it's just usually one so-

[Target Selected: Commencing Soul Transfer of individual named 'Tanya Von Degurechaff']

Transferring who now?

[Beginning Transfer to Central World]

Huh?!

This system was designed by the original creator of all the worlds to transfer souls between them. I myself am not the god of all universes, but I am the god over a number of them. However when the system takes a soul from my domain to another there's literally nothing I can do. Normally if I really want I might be able to squeeze her out of any other world, especially should it have a deity that I can somehow communicate with however...

They're sending her there.

The world of complete and total fucking anarchy! There's no way in hell I can even reach it! And If I did, there's countless beings there that could easily stop me in seconds. One of that world's Demon Lords could easily outdo me in strength, not to mention the True Dragons... It would take the entire army of heaven, at least my heaven to take down probably just one awakened Demon Lord. Of course the heaven of that world is... much, much scarier and much more powerful.

I have no time to think of this! I need to get that soul! I cannot let them take her after so long! She's mine! She cannot escape my divine punishment after so many years of ignorance!

[Notice: Interference Detected]

[Alert: Refrain from interfering in the transfer process]

I will not let you take that sinner!

[Warning: Preparing Termination Procedures]

Yeah, yeah sure. I'm a deity! A god! You cannot destroy me in my own domain!

[Commencing Termination of Interference]

This is my Domain! You will not interfe-!

[Interference Terminated]