6.

Milan. One of those cities I wanted to visit he most in the world. Our rooms had a breathtaking view of downtown Milan, with the Milan Cathedral on the right and the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II in front of us. I couldn't remember how long I admired that view, it must have been a while. It was one of my favorite moments of the tour, take time to myself and enjoying the shades of those new cities that before I could just admire on the newspapers covers.

We arrived one day before the show, so we could adjust to the time zone and relaxing a bit

We arrived one day before the show, so we could adjust to the time zone and relaxing a bit. I saw a wonderful sunset on the horizon, it helped me to realize we were almost there to have dinner. Luckily, I was ready already. My hair were straight, with a short jacquard green dress with long balloon sleeves with a plunging necklines.

I heard a knock on my door, waking me up to that wonderful real dream. It was obviously Elizabeth.

"You look gorgeous, as always!" She said with her usual contagious enthusiasm. I bow my head down blushing, as always. "Are you ready?"

"So ready!" I grabbed my pochette and we headed towards the exit of the hotel, where we found the rest of the crew waiting for us. I walked next to the actress until we reached the destination, a restaurant particularly caught my attention. 'Reyes Restaurant'. I felt like a skipped a beat, out of all the names a restaurant could have, did they really have to chose that one? Elizabeth stared at me, a bit worried.

"What's wrong? You look pale! Do you feel ill?" I didn't respond, just pointed to the sign. She looked at it and, as I imagined, she realized. "But... it's your surname!"

"Elizabeth, I've got a bad feeling." I said, I was so nervous that met hands started to shake. She took them.

"Do you think that..." I nodded. "Even so, please don't worry. It doesn't mean it's them. And even if it was, it doesn't mean they're here. In the end it's one of the many locations, they can't be in a thousand places at the same time!" She said with a comforting smile, trying to reassure me. I nodded, holding her hands.

"Yeah, you're right. I guess I panicked."

"Don't worry, I'm here." She said, making me smile.

We entered inside the location, making us sit in a separate room. For a few minutes it seemed that mild anguish disappeared, thank to the continuous presence of Elizabeth next to me. But it didn't last long. A man, relatively young, headed towards our table.

"Mrs Taylor. It's a real honor for us to have you. I'm Corey Reyes, the restaurant owner."

It felt like my heart jumped out of my chest, my blood froze. Corey Reyes. My brother.

His eyes rested on my face, almost shocked, but without losing his hateful and annoying haughtiness. Anger, disappointment, sadness ran again on my veins. He moved again his glance on Elizabeth which didn't notice that brief moment of total embarrassment.