7.

I always wondered why people defined Paris as the city of love. It's a wonderful city, of course, but I don't think it's the only one, it depends from the situation in which you find yourself, obviously. I found it really beautiful, but I actually didn't find it the most romantic one.

I deduced the rest of the crew didn't think the same way as me, since they dragged on the stay for 3 days. The show went perfectly, as always, except for the relationship with Elizabeth. There wasn't a specific argument, but what happened of a week before 'shocked' the both of us in a pretty intense way. Every time one of us tried a new approach, fear took over us finding ourselves to avoid each other. All of this became more exhausting day by day, everything started in the best of the ways and a simple gesture which should have given a bit of magic to our daily life, froze our moods.

It was two days before our departure and, seeing the 'boring' air which lasted for days, I decided to enjoy my journey all by myself, making a tour of the city. I went out my room, wearing my beige coat with faux fur in the collar and in the sleeves and walked along the corridor. 

In that moment the noise of a open door caught my attention, revealing her

In that moment the noise of a open door caught my attention, revealing her. Elizabeth. I stopped my walk, looking at her surprised. Normally she used to sleep in, especially during her free days. But that day there was something different, she was wide awake.

"H-hi." She said shyly

"Hi..." I said, looking down.

There was a moment of silence, then hearing her talk again.

"Ehm... wh-where are you going?"

I was tempted to tell her, it was natural for me. But that time something stopped me, I just wanted a little peace without further thoughts.

"Just going to... get some fresh air." I responded, then heading towards the elevator at fast pace.

I felt her glance on me which caused me a great anxiety. I knew that if she said anything in that moment I would have stopped myself, repeating the same episode that highlighted the week before. Neither of us said something about it, we didn't have the courage. After a few endless seconds, the elevator came, in which I rushed inside without turning back. As soon as I left the hotel, I walked across the streets of the most romantic city in the world.

Four hours had passed since my 'escape' from the hotel, but I felt proud of it. I felt a feeling of tranquillity at the sight of that city, loved by the entire universe, between a croissant and French fresh air. I could swear Paris could have been chaotic like any other city, but I had to change my mind. It was crowded, but there were no gatherings. There was nature, life, freshness, light. I could have defined it the city of peace instead of love.

After hours of a never ending walk, I saw a small fountain where I sat down to recover energy. I took off my ballerinas, massaging my feet and then, suddenly, see coming closer a small figure. It was a beautiful baby girl with golden curls. She smiled, approaching me.