8.

WARNING: SMUT

I walked to the sliding windows, hypnotized by the indescribable beauty of the French capital by night. It was an instant when I heard some music, a flutter in my heart. Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is. In my heart, I started to realize.

Some steps stopped when I felt a presence behind me. I turned back and, inevitably, I smiled.

-Elizabeth...-

Those amethyst eyes penetrated mine once again, not so surprised of my intuition. A shy smile appeared on her lips, uncertain of my reaction. I could see fear, curiosity, concern in her irises.

-If you're feeling disappointed or scared, I don't want to force you to...-

I stopped her, holding her in my arms, giving her the reassurance she needed. Her elegance, her charm, her confidence which always caused me a pleasant discomfort every time I was next to her, but the level of vulnerability that she emanated when she was trying to do something surprising left me breathless. I could feel her excitement and relaxing after hearing that positive reaction , holding me tighter. After endless seconds, our eyes met once again, staying in each other's arms.

- But I'd like to know the real reason why this is happening..- I asked, with a bit of curiosity.

Her reaction shocked me, she looked like a teenager ready to reveal her feelings to the person concerned. I felt her hands slightly shaking, seeing our relationship at a crossroads. She was afraid, as humans do, of the worst revelation. But it was preventing her to see the reality of the fact, did she forget we had already made up our minds that day in Milan, in that terrace?

- Liz, you know that an answer from you isn't going to change anything.- I said with a smile - but enough of silence... cards on the table.-

She nodded, finally it was time to reveal the unknown.

- I... I can't stop thinking about that kiss..- she admitted and then breath again. - I can't stop thinking about everything, I can't help but wonder about everything, trying to find the right solution for the both of us without being burned. I don't like to say no, actually I'm very dull and a bit spoiled.- we both smiled. - And it may not seem like it, but I'm a closed-off person. I always waited for someone to come out, I always wanted to be desirable without losing the composure, I felt safe. But then you came and my whole world turned upside down. I would have done everything to keep you in my life, even destroy my limits and obstacles that I was used to misdirect, but mostly I wanted to see you reaching your objectives you're focusing on and see you happy like when I'm with you.-

In that moment, I was the one who was shaking. Her words went right into my heart and my stomach, causing me a thrill. I didn't answer properly, but my eyes bursted into a liberating cry. No sobs, no noise, anything. Just happy tears. She was going to comment my reaction but I left her no time, I've waited too long, so I crashed my lips on hers, taking her by surprise. That feeling, her tongue dancing inside my mouth without ever asking the permission to access to it, I loved it. But that time there wasn't any kind of fear, there wasn't second thoughts, I was ready to give myself to her. And she got it. Her lips went along my neck, causing me a huge excitement inside of me.

- L-Liz... calm down...- I moaned with a nervous laugh - if you keep doing it, I can't be responsible for my actions..."

She laughed smugly, but she didn't stop. - Good to know...-

Those glowing words like lava boiled within my entire body, I couldn't contain myself for a long, it was impossible. My face turned into a darker complexion, I could feel it. The fire of passion reached my most intimate parts, I couldn't deny it. My hands started to move on the bottoms of her blouse, opening it completely. My mind was clouded, my body moved on his own. Those gestures caused a slight laugh from her, causing me new thrills.