##! sleepover

❝ do you remember ❞

 ❝    do    you    remember    ❞

ana banana
hi loml

ana banana
we're at dinner now

ana banana
thought i'd let you know

jo-jo🪀
did you guys talk?

ana banana
i'll call u tmrw & tell u everything

ana banana
ily bye

She sat opposite to him. It was smart. It was mature. It was a good idea.

Until it wasn't.

He was really serious about talking without the cameras, wasn't he? It seemed like that's all he wanted to do. Talk to her. Not to Florence or Emma or Louis or Eliza. Only to Stassie.

She should've picked the seat furthest away from him instead. This wasn't smart. This wasn't mature. This wasn't a good idea.

It was dumb. It was immature. It was a bad idea.

"Paparazzi issue," Timothée had said, speaking to her for the first time that night. "You looked ..."

"I was sad," she answered, trying not to be snappy. "Usually it was empty there and I'd go a lot to get my hair and nails done but that day was different because they'd figured it out and it made me sad."

"I was going to say different," he smiled. Stassie wished any of the other cast members would snatch her away from this conversation. "I almost didn't recognise you."

"Mm. Well, we don't see each other off set anymore," she said bitterly, "and I don't always look like Jo March."

"Stassie." He put his hand on hers. She met his eye, but didn't move their hands. "I'm sorry if I hurt you. But you need to understand I'm happy now."

"I never said that." She looked down at their hands and back up at him. "I'm glad you're happy. Whether the ... rumours are true or not."

Stassie knew these "rumours" weren't rumours at all and they were true.

"I knew about that for a while," Timothée said, clearing his throat. "I just didn't tell her I knew, so we kept dating."

Her mouth dropped, "And you're fine with the fact she cheated on you?"

"Stassie, you don't know the whole story."