##! backstage

❝ when the night is over ❞
21 — gracie . . .

tchalamet

liked by florencepugh and 1,997,929 others tchalamet i have a surprise for her but she doesn't know what it is yet

tchalamet i have a surprise for her but she doesn't know what it is yet.. shhh

view all 123,456 comments

user43 WHAT , A SURPRISE ?????

user82 i bet he's buying her another cat

user27 can someone vlog whatever this surprise is i wanna see her reaction

user02 where are they going

anastasia i'm shaking in my boots i need to know the surprise
tchalamet be patient, my love.

user38 WHATTTT

florencepugh i feel special because i know

user18 the surprise is florence related? ^^

user16 this guy is so unexpected

user03 TIMOTHÉE AND STAS STOP BEING CUTE CHALLENGE..??

user35 someone said they saw them booking into a hotel in london ???

Stassie read the comments on Timothée's instagram post. Yes, they were in London and booked into a hotel in the centre of the city. But no one was supposed to know until Stassie found out the surprise. They were under disguise for so long — how did they get found already?

She sat in the hotel room, looking out at the view. She smiled to herself as the cars went by and the sun began to set. It had been a long day. Travelling from LA to London wasn't fun while under disguise.

Arms snaked around her waist, pulling her closer. She turned around and saw Timothée, smiling widely. He kissed her neck, holding onto her tightly.

"You're back," she smiled. "What'd you get?"

"Tea," he said. "British style. I wanted coffee but it would keep us awake and we can't have jetlag."

She turned, keeping his hands on her and picked up a paper cup with warm tea, bringing it to her lips. Sighing contentedly, she sipped on the drink, the warmth filling her.