##! the text

❝     you    pop   when    we    get   intimate   ❞
cinema — harry . . .

As they got onto the plane, Stassie pulled her phone out, waiting for that one text she needed to receive in order to gain peace. But she knew staring at her screen constantly would do nothing beside wasting battery.

Clicking her phone off, she sighed exasperatedly, blowing a strand of hair out of her face. Expect disappointment and never be disappointed. Cool.

"Are you okay?" Timothée asked, noticing her fidgety mood.

"Waiting for the text," she said, looking outside into the window. It was sunset and Stassie wished the plane would take off right now so she wouldn't have to worry about anything except her ears popping.

Timothée wrapped an arm around her, kissing her head and smiled.

"Whether it happens or not, you know how much I love you and how proud we all are of you? It's hard to be able to do that — additionally to everything else you're doing. So, if it doesn't happen, you'll lift your head and carry on. Deal?"

"I don't want to act like a brat but ... this is one thing I'd lose everything for and it would be a dream. Of course, if it doesn't happen, I'll be fine but I think it'll take more than just lifting my head."

"I know, but you're strong. No matter what happens, you'll stay standing strong. Just promise me that."

"Okay. Promise," Stassie mumbles grumpily, holding out her pinky. Timothée intertwined his pinky with hers and they shook their hands, a smile planted on each of their faces. "I'm still anxious."

"You should be. It's a basically life-changing opportunity you've waited ages for. But don't let it take over the trip home. I can't have you stressed when we get back."

What Stassie didn't know was that Timothée had received the text. Whatever is happening, he knows it's been confirmed and it will happen. But he's letting it be a surprise for her so when they get back home, Stassie will be welcomed by a party to celebrate.

"Shall we watch a movie?" he asked, eager to take her mind off it. She nodded, laying her head on his shoulder with plans to doze off as soon as the plane is in the sky.

T!!!!!Hey, Timothée! Just letting youknow they accepted Ana to jointhe song collaboration & theyloved her audition

T!!!!!
Hey, Timothée! Just letting you
know they accepted Ana to join
the song collaboration & they
loved her audition. I wanted to
let you know first so if you'd like
to keep it a surprise for her until
you land, you can. Hope you both
have a safe flight and get home
safe! Lots of love, T. Xxx