##! celebration

❝ don't you give me up please don't     give      me       up      ❞
dark red — steve . . .

anastasia

liked by 1,364,949 peopleanastasia me because everyone threw me a celebration party when i didn't even know i should be celebrating

anastasia me because everyone threw me a celebration party when i didn't even know i should be celebrating. anyways, love u z&tay thank u so so much. <3

view all 136,923

tchalamet still mad at me then?

user49 ... is that what taylor posted of her in the studio??

taylorswift ❤️❤️❤️

user72 UPDATES WE NEED UPDATES!!!!

user25 this is KILLING me.

user04 WHAT IM SO CONFUSED

user48 when are we going to find out what this is...

user33 ^^ REVEAL PLS.

zayn Love U lots 🎸Xx

user89 ^^ guitar emoji????? what!!????

user22 SO CONFUSED.

tchalamet

liked by jodiec and 2,837,711 otherstchalamet so proud of my amazing gf so decided to post a picture of my amazing self

tchalamet so proud of my amazing gf so decided to post a picture of my amazing self

Stassie was hungover — again. But she didn't stay in bed, she immediately got up and went on with her day. Last night, she drank way too much after celebrating that she was able to get into the song with Taylor and Zayn, knowing that singing was always just a second hobby, never really anything she took up until this moment.

She walked through the streets of LA, turning the corner to find her favourite grocery store. She stepped it, the cool AC air hitting her nicely.

The man standing at the register recognised her — not as celebrity Anastasia Aniston — as his usual customer, Stas. She smiled at him, walking over to say hello.

"Hey, Stas," he smiled, serving a customer. "How was London?"

He knew about her life, obviously, due to it being everywhere, but she didn't mind. It saved her telling him and updating him about her life, he just knew.

"Great," she smiled. "I don't think I was ever happier than becoming friends with Taylor and Zayn."

A customer looked over at her at the names and gasped. She didn't do anything else.

"What did Zayn smell like?" her friend asked.

Stassie laughed, her eyes sparkling. "I'm not too sure. I didn't sniff him. I'll invite you over when I next see him and you can figure it out for yourself. 'Kay?"

"Deal." He finished serving the customer and they left. Stassie smiled at him and grabbed a basket, walking over to buy the food.

Once she finished, she was relieved to find he was still working behind the register and waved at him as she walked over.

"Oh, it's you again," he said, pretending to feel disgusted. Stassie poked her tongue out at him. "If I have to, then I guess I will serve you."

"I hate you," Stassie joked. She passed him the basket and he began scanning. "What're you doing tonight?"

He shrugged. "Not much to do when you're single."

"You broke up with him?"

"No. It was mutual," he scoffed. "Both got bored of each other. He was nice, though."

"Fair enough," she laughed.

"You?"

"Making popcorn and watching old X-Factor auditions," she said. "Maybe with Tim if he feels like it."

"That's ... random."

He finished scanning the items and placed them in paper bags.

"It makes me miss London less."

Her friend laughed and announced the price. She talked her card against the machine, smiling and thanking him.

"I'll text you tonight," she said before leaving. "Let you know if Timmy ends up coming or not."

"I'll find out through E-News."

Stassie flipped him off jokingly and walked away, out of the shop, holding her bags. She walked down to the coffee shop, quickly picking up a coffee she ordered before walking over and went back on the way home.

She hadn't had breakfast yet, meaning her hangover still sucked. As she stepped into her apartment, the last thing she was expecting to see was Timothée in there — without a key — cooking her breakfast.

But she accepted it, anyway, smiling widely.

A few weeks later...

anastasia

liked by zayn and 12,638,938 others anastasia taylor's cat has now allowed me to announce the truth

anastasia taylor's cat has now allowed me to announce the truth. i'm working on a song with these two! i'll need to double check with the kitten first before saying the name<3

a/n:
short chapter again but i have no motivation for this story anymore so finishing it is going to be hard