˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ chapter two

————————
࿐⟡༝⟡࿐
————————

GORGEOUS — TAYLOR SWIFT

————————
࿐⟡༝⟡࿐
————————

chapter two!

————————
࿐⟡༝⟡࿐
————————

like a moonlight sonata

————————
࿐⟡༝⟡࿐
————————

"DEAR ELIJAH IS IN lo-hove!" an obnoxiously loud hollering echoed through the mikaelson house

"shut up, kol." a nonchalant response echoed back. it was finn mikaelson who answered to kol's annoying yelling whilst disinterestedly flicking through a newspaper either elijah or niklaus had left at the breakfast table of the mikaelson house.

kol mikaelson, who had just found out about elijah's little run-in with his soulmate, quickly sped into the dining room, looking thoroughly offended and indignant at finn's prompt dismissal.

"excuse me? was i the last one to know about this? again?" kol screamed through the mikaelson house, his hands on his hips in a huffy manner, expecting a response from a certain well-read and suited original vampire.

"oh no, you aren't. it just doesn't interest me," finn replied dryly, his eyes now finding something he deemed interesting enough to read in the newspaper. "and did you know about this recent murder, kol?"

a quiet snicker chimed in from above, the voice sounding awfully a lot like rebekah.

all of a sudden, the caramel brown-haired original turned quiet. "erm... no... of course not, but — just in case, which murder are we talking about?"

finn narrowed his eyes in suspicion.

"it was probably kol who killed that poor human!" rebekah commented as she put on a dramatic entry into the dining room, sipping on a blood bag as if it was a capri sun, all dressed up and fancy.

"hey, where are you going?" kol inquired, just like the nosy and annoying little brother he could be and currently was.

"i," rebekah grinned devilishly, "am going to check out dear elijah's soulmate. you wanna tag along, brother?"

kol straightened himself, mischief glinting in his eyes and anticipation lighting his face up.

"do you even have to ask, sister?"