˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ chapter seven

————————
࿐⟡༝⟡࿐
————————

DAYLIGHT — HARRY STYLES

————————
࿐⟡༝⟡࿐
————————

chapter seven!

————————
࿐⟡༝⟡࿐
————————

the trojan horse or pandora's box debate

————————
࿐⟡༝⟡࿐
————————

ELIJAH MIKAELSON WASN'T QUITE sure about how to make an appointment with cordelia grace without any of his siblings noticing

he was sure nik would rip his head off in a heartbeat, rebekah would tease him about it for centuries, kol would be offended for at least fifteen years or so, and finn would very likely ignore him for the rest of his life.

in conclusion, it was pretty hard to meet cordelia... alone.

"hey, i thought i should ask — definitely not, too casual," elijah shook his head as he tried to figure out a cool line to slide into cordelia's dms. "she's not just someone."

"good morning? is that too formal?" elijah mumbled to himself. as someone who didn't overthink often, he sure did now.

"elijah, it's evening."

the brown-haired original whirled around with a flabbergasted look to find niklaus mikaelson leaning in his doorframe with a judgemental look and his arms crossed.

ah. so, one of his siblings did notice.

"nik..." he greeted his brother unenthusiastically. "how wonderful to see you."

"hello, brother." nik replied sarcastically. "and what might you be doing? writing secret love letters to... cordelia? are you meeting up with her?"

his tone shifted a bit at the end at the mention of them meeting up together.

elijah tensed up noticeably.

"it shouldn't interest you. don't meddle with my business, nik."

"oh? so cordelia is strictly your business now?"

elijah and niklaus made eye contact as an uncomfortable silence was placed upon them.

"it is about cordelia and i, that is my business and you should not interfere with it, niklaus."