˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ chapter three

————————
࿐⟡༝⟡࿐
————————

SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO — THE CLASH

————————
࿐⟡༝⟡࿐
————————

chapter three!

————————
࿐⟡༝⟡࿐
————————

the mikaelson family and their very british two-time thing

————————
࿐⟡༝⟡࿐
————————

"I'M JUST SAYING THAT squidward carried the whole spongebob series, vivi —" prim argued with her best friend viviane on the phone, her head perking up when she heard cordelia move

"wait a second!" prim yelled into the phone before putting it on the counter, whirling around to cordelia in her chair.

"and where do you think you're going, little one?" prim teased cheekily whilst looking her aunt up and down, basically copying her aunt's words when prim tried to sneak out — which she always did unsuccessfully, of course. nothing went unnoticed by the passionate arts teacher, it seemed.

"you've dressed yourself up. what's the special occasion? the last time i saw you dolling yourself up was madame margareth's funeral. don't tell me it's another funeral?"

cordelia didn't respond verbally, but threw a card into her direction as she put on her shoes.

prim caught it effortlessly, seeing as she was on the basketball team, and opened the card curiously.

"please join the mikaelson family this afternoon at six o'clock for high tea — huh... for high tea... i thought that the ball was a one-time thing? not a two-time thing? speaking of, why don't you take me with you, i mean, i could meet their daughter rebekah, i have heard she's the —"

"calm down, prim," cordelia chuckled lightly, snatching the card away from her niece again, "a 'high tea' isn't a ball, it's basically just... drinking tea — a very british thing."

"besides," she added, grabbing her keys and her wallet, "i think it's about rebekah and kol mikaelson. these two newbies have stirred up some trouble in school and might get expelled. i'm pretty sure it's about this, considering it's kind of a serious matter."

prim eyes widened in surprise, and the brunette girl lifted an eyebrow. "wow... seriously, on their first day?"

cordelia threw up her arms in cluelessness as she shrugged one of her favourite leather coats. "i don't know how they managed that but yes, they somehow got into trouble. i do hope you're not going to imitate what they did."