˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ chapter five

————————
࿐⟡༝⟡࿐
————————

APOCALYPSE — CIGARETTES AFTER SEX

————————
࿐⟡༝⟡࿐
————————

chapter five!

————————
࿐⟡༝⟡࿐
————————

the story of prim, the one and only, who went insane and had to get sent to a psychiatrist

OR...

how rebekah and kol killed a cow

————————
࿐⟡༝⟡࿐
————————

THE MIKAELSON LIBRARY AMAZED cordelia still to this day, although she had been here before once — with fondness, she recalled niklaus and her first meeting ever

she deeply hoped he didn't hold grudges because he seemed like an interesting person to call a friend.

"so, how do you like the library so far?" finn smiled, picking up a random book to play with. his fingers flicked through its pages carelessly.

cordelia turned to the original vampire with a bright beam.

"i absolutely love it. actually, would you maybe mind lending me this some time? i'd love to read it." she asked as she held up a first edition version of the book "The Picture of Dorian Gray".

"an interesting pick... although i don't think it'd be too much trouble, maybe you should ask nik first. he's very keen on formality..." finn trailed off, observing her as she flashed him another excited smile before she averted her attention to another book.

"oh, is that a 'Little Women' first edition? again? tell me, where do you get all these first editions?" cordelia breathed with amazed eyes, as she began trying to grab the book.

"family secret." finn replied, amusedly watching his soulmate attempting to reach the book.

"let me get that for you." he muttered as he put away the book he had half-heartedly read, pushing himself off the book shelf he had been leaning on.

cordelia froze immediately when she felt the man behind her. finn smirked slightly when he heard her heartbeat picking up. he debated whether or not he should place his hand on her shoulder just to tease her, and decided it couldn't hurt.