Chapter 1

Another explosion accur amidst the fire,
Ashes fell like rain as the clouds turned grey covering the nightly sky.

The fire grew larger as it burn the wooden walls. A hooded man came into view, appearing from the flames he ignited.

He wore a mask, Almost broken yet was still intact. A sword appeared from his gloved hand as every step he took made a noise.

"This is what happens when you don't follow the rules Tommy"
The man said, calling on the blond boy.

A tear crept up Tommy's eyes,
His clothes was in a torn up state, bags under his eyes was visible due to him not sleeping from a hellish night,
The boy was hopeless. He could not do anything nor call on somebody to help him.

Even if he does, no one would.

Dream got close and kicked him on the abdomen, Tommy coughed out blood as he held his stomach from the pain.

The tears from his eyes started to heavily flow. The kick was painful, he curled up into a ball and waited for the next one.

"I was your friend Tommy!" The hooded man yelled sternly at the weak boy, resting a foot on top of his head, slightly pushing down giving pressure to the teen.

"I was the only one who visited you! The only one who checked up on you if you were okay! While no one did!" The blond male flinched at his voice.

"I made you borrow my trident. I trusted you! and yet-" the teen was unable to speak. The heat from the flames made him sweat and the light directed towards him was blinding.

"-you betrayed me, rebelled against me!"
He kicked his foot roughly, his eyes filled with rage and hatred.

The hooded man went closer and bend down his feet. The blond closed his eyes, gritting his teeth not wanting to cry.

He pulled up his hair showing a bruised face of the young boy. Dry tears came down his cheeks, scratches and violet bruises was visible across his face.

His expression showed utter disgust.
He dropped the teens head not caring if it made another scar and stood up from his croushing position.

"I'm leaving, I'll be back in a week and don't you go try and escape" The masked man gave a warning and left, after destroying the only entrance to his old home.

Clouds turned dark, as the rain poured down heavily.
A lightning strikes amongst the waves,
While the fire slowly disappeared.

Tommy opened his eyes, not seeing the green man, he was finally able to breathe,
The sounds the rain made calmed his nerves, just a little.

He carefully stood up and held his abdomen, the pain the hooded man gave him was still there. Tommy was left there alone and wet from the heavy rain. The tears that flowed unending from his eyes stopped, unable to form more. the dullness he feels makes him want to kill himself.

Stood there not knowing what to do,
He lost everything, EVERYTHING! WHAT WENT WRONG!?

His eyes looked dull, the baby blue orbs were unrecognizable, he didn't feel anything except the pain that was given to him, his lifeless body stood there not moving, he was like a corpse, unburied.

It was a depressing scene, ashes made the grass black as the wooden walls came crashing down making a loud noise.

He gritted his teeth once again, he clenched his hands making a fist still not giving up.

He coughed and coughed, blood dripping out of his mouth, "Oh how did it come to this" he muttered.

A smell of gun powder neared him,
The scent was strong, what was it? He took a glance and a flash of light filled his vision...