Chapter 7

Had to rewatch some clips so the timeline is smooth, enjoy:]
*

"You already knew what happened before I was exiled, right?" Techno hummed in confirmation, the blondes pupils formed into shock "you knew.. and" he stuttered, body language giving signals of being afraid. "you knew and didn't do anything..?" the pain from his voice spoke out. Techno realized what he meant, he left his brother face his own consequences, well it is his fault but.. he had to face it without a guide? Tommy must've been grieving his own lost.

Techno sighed, 'already in this stage of guilt? he thought. "Tommy, do you think I'd help you and Wilbur for those mistakes you've caused?" he stared at the blonde, waiting for his reply, "You have your own faults too, containing the lost of L'manberg, why wouldn't you?" Tommy asked back, Techno paused on his seat staring onto Tommys once lively eyes

"I had to do it, I did what was best for these people, I wouldn't destroy a land without a reason Tommy" arms crossed on his chest, Techno snarled at his comment. "This wouldn't even happen if you two stayed in your roles, now look what chaos you two bought, many lives were taken, and properties destroyed just because of a nation that will still be destroyed"

A deep cut in his throat blended with his monotoned voice. The word chaos grimaced in their ears, as Technos blood shot eyes glared daggers to his brothers reaction. Pity was the blondes need, Techno thought, his young brother much and is likely to be affected by this, who wouldn't? Even he was affected.

"We only wanted independence, nothing more.. Dream crushed them with his narcissistic spirit, he only wanted everything to himself" Tommy gave out an angry reaction, "he's a stupid son of a bitch, who doesn't give a fuck about anyone" Tommy snarled, a tear rolled down his cheek while his eyes went glossy.

"You both play like children, only wanting the things to yourself" Techno stood up from his seat, grabbing a potion on the table. "Do you know what he did to me when I was in exile?" Tommy gripped the red cape from his hands, slowly lowering his head from shame.

Technos brow raised from curiosity, what did happen in exile? A thought. That masked man never gave him information about the exile neither giving him news on what's happening. "He made me believe he was my friend, made me suffer for days, giving me nothing but a visit every week" Tommy abruptly said.
"He destroyed my progress of living, and he left again, leaving me in the flames"
Dehydrated voice cracked as his eyes watered, dripping in cold salt like tears.

Technos heart ached, a cold breeze brushed by; giving the blonde an unusual feeling. The red cape wasn't enough to contain his body with warmth, his back shivered cold while the wood that turned ashes from flames rained at the top of the chimney.

"What do you mean flames?" Technos gaze shot back to him, focusing on his recent sentence. Tommy looked away, making his brother worry for him more.

"Tommy, what happened at exile." He asked in a harsh manner, Tommys orbs shrunk from the force, sweating at what he just said. Techno grabbed both of his shoulders, forcing the boy to look directly at him. Tommy once again lowered his head from regret, "Nothing, he did nothing but only visit me" a lie.

Tommy lied, his body was shaking from horror, Techno looks at him in menace, pink hair tangled and turning blood shot cold, an older brother who's responsible of keeping an eye for his younger sibling, failed.

He failed his own duty, "Tommy" he let his shoulders go, went back and sat on his chair, arms crossed. Tommy did not move, his gaze was still facing the floor, body still stiff from his brothers force. "Don't lie to me" The half piglin calmed his nerves and asked again.

"Dream.." Tommy inhaled keeping himself calm, "Dream.. left me outside the burning wooden walls, after he.." he stuttered, the pinkette clenched his fist from anger, but did not react harshly on this situation.

Techno glanced at the fire, the flames reflected on his red orbs, remembering a memory of when the red festival was held.
Screams of each people echoed in each walls that collapsed, and the ashes that fell from atop referencing the two withers he created. A memory he will and never forget.

"He called me his friend, and I was a fool for believing him" Tommy stared at the fire also. His blind vision only sees a blur of light, he knew it was fire; warm and alive.

"Alive.." he whispered, Techno retracted his eyes, "He called me his friend Techno" the tone of a crying person spoke, "He called me his only friend, I was the only friend he had left" tears now rolled down both of his cheeks, smiling while his head gazed onto the fire.

"He let me borrow his trident, let me go as far away from the island" he sob, The warm atmosphere was swept away from the cold breeze before thunder growled above the heavy clouds.
Snow and rain started pouring at the same time, the brothers stayed at their spots continuing their convo.

"And he took it away after, along with the armors I worked hard to make for myself" his voice hitched on the last sentence "That was where I had enough, I started keeping stuff from him, hiding it under a shed, and when he knew about what i was doing..." Tommy laughed, tears heavily came out his eyes, "You know... he's just like Wilbur, taking his own creation back after he knew it was all going fail in any possible way."

"And the fun part is that, we all know what happened when he took it all back" he glanced at the pink blur from his vision, wanting to see his reaction, but he couldn't.
Techno knew what he meant, it all ends with the creation being destroyed.

His focus went to Tommys torn wings, white colored feathers that stained with blood beautifully rested behind the blonde.
A fallen soldier that was not meant for war.

Techno heard a sob, a whimper. His younger brother keeping his eyes shut from crying, while tiny tears tries to escape. The half piglin sat there not knowing what he should do, he's not good at comforting someone, since Phil was always the one who does the comforting.

Techno thought of visiting this said island, where Tommy stayed for exile. "Do you still have stuff at the island?" He asked in an explanatory way, "No I don't–" he felt nothing on his neck, 'the compass, where..' he pondered. He rummages the blankets, looking at the floor and over the cupboards, "My compass, Techno my compass is gone" he wanted to scream, Tommy wanted to scream.

*
Sorry for a really late upload haha,
I got projects and homeworks due tomorrow, and these performance task are a pain in the neck.