Chapter 8

"hey tubbo!"
A fox like person holding a box filled mails called on his boss, "Where should I deliver these?" His sweat dropped carrying the heavy carton, "Oh you should give that to puffy, I think she's at Nikis bakery" a man with ram like horns answered the question of his fellow hybrid.

The warm and cozy atmosphere the office contains made anyone who enters feels comfort, the sun that shined above the overworld reflected from the lakes near the nation as the breeze pushes each clouds to move east.

The door of the office slammed wide open, making them both immediately look at who interrupted their afternoon, "Dream?" Fundy said in a questioning way, the masked man that entered without notice had a cold gaze; for him to slightly scare the two.

"What are you doing here, Dream" Tubbo had a concern mix with confusion on his face, the ram didn't have any business with him, Dream would only come here whenever he is called or whenever he asks for favors. Dream stood at the door way after closing both doors making sure no one hears their conversation, the axe on his left hand disappeared from a smoke knowing it transferred into his inventory.

His damaged armor and burned hoodie made the two question what happened, "I'll answer that question after you tell me how the nation is still in good management" Dream scoffed crossing his arms infront of his chest.

Tubbo heaved sigh, "this again" he muttered, "L'manberg is in good hands Dream, no one is having problems unless they report it to me, now leave." the young teen gestured his hand towards the closed door, meaning no one has ever complained on any issues and is requesting Dream to leave.

Dream stared at this so called president he accepted at the votes blabber about the nation not having problems. In his eyes, Tubbo is only a calf, ready to be freshly eaten by a cannibal like animal.

Dream turned his back, now holding his almost broken netherite axe. "Well I guess I should go since you really want me to leave, you wouldn't even care if I leave without reporting about Tommy so-" Tubbos eyes shrank from realization, "wait!" he shouted.

"H-how's Tommy? Is he doing fine?" A worried tone covered his throat, Fundy glanced at them both, also worried about the blonde boy. Fundy last saw Tommy getting exiled by Tubbo before Dream dragged him towards the forest, along with his uncles dead brothers ghost. The young brunette held his hand guiltily, he didn't think about how his bestfriend, didn't check nor think about how he's doing okay.

"He's doing okay" Tubbo exhaled in relief, his bestfriend is fine now he just needs to file the papers that are still left on his table. In honesty, Tubbos heart is still beating heavily, wondering what Tommy thought of him after he announced his exile.

He wanted to cry on someones arms, Dream just ruined his day, and the guilt came back after it vanished. "Ah good to hear, good to hear.." he muttered the last part merely smiling at the masked man. Fundy only watch the twos interaction holding the heavy box in his hand.

The poor young boy grieved the lost of the nation and his bestfriend, he didn't know how it came to this, he should've never been chose to be president, many had high expectations in him, thinking if Tubbo became the leader he'd give the people of L'manberg the nation they wanted than that drunk ram; who's reason why the place met its downfall.

Dream finally left the room, Fundy glanced at the boy frowning on his position. "Hey Tubbo" he called on his boss, the brunette tilted his head on the side enough for him to see his staff, "I'll be back after delivering these mails" Fundy added as he took the box along while having difficulties with it, Tubbo then nodded in confirmation.

*

"Pfft, How's Tommy? He's doing an awesome job of being a pathetic loser" Dream laughed to himself, mocking Tubbos concern.

He took his mask off and his bare face was rushed by a calm breeze, he took out a golden apple and munched on it till there was none left to be eaten.

A trident appears on his hand after the smoke vanishes, the sun sets between a frost mountain, while the leaves of each branch dances along with the cold wind.
Dream stood on a pond and used his trident, going somewhere nobody knows.

*

The bell rang on Nikis shop, "Fundy!" A sweet voice of a lady greeted the young man as he slowly put down a box filled mails and books on a nearby table.

"It's so nice to see you" she glanced at the heavy box and asked "what's this, Ingredients?" Fundy sat on a chair, fanning himself using his cap, "there's some mails for Captain Puffy, and well yeah, the ingredients" he nervously smiled at the beauty and suddenly a creak of the back door was heard, "hey niki, do you kn– oh, hello there Fundy, how have you been?" The captain greeted her young pupil.

Her beautiful fluffed hair that is naturally colored in chocolate and snow bounced behind her as she pulled up her black shades, "I'm doing fine, this is for you by the way" she eyed the big box beside her, "ah thank you, I was wondering why it took so long for these to be delivered" a giggle left her and took the box single handedly.

*

Tubbo quickly arrange the books on the shelf, looking at them with a dull expression. He heaved a stressed sigh, wanting to just evaporate right there on his spot, "you okay there Tubbo? you look like you haven't taken a rest" A charming man questioned, "don't worry about me Purpled" Tubbo replied with a gentle yet genuine smile.

"you're not okay aren't you?" Purpled sighed before he spoke, "look, I'm really stressed, I have so many paper work to finish, then there's Dream ruining my day" Tubbo walked back to his desk, rubbing his temples.

Purpled stood front, worried at the president. Wind gushed outside, looking like a tornado passed by, trees started to move as the clouds turned gray, rain eventually poured from them, and the cold breeze shivers any one who is outside.

"The weather isn't so nice today"
"It was never nice" Tubbo said with a hint of nervousness, Purpled didn't mind his reply and went on his day "I'll see you then boss" the sound of closed door relieved him, knowing he was all left in an empty dull room.

And now Tubbo sat there alone, in a room with less memories, who would've thought a teen gets to have presidency just because the original owner gave it to him. Tears slowly slid down his cheeks and drops them on the wooden desk, "This is so unfair, a-all of this are so unfair" he sobbed, trying to keep his composure.

He didn't want to be weak, he doesn't want the people to see him as weak, it was never his fault he was weak. And there he stopped crying, he kept the guilt and sadness within, and never spoke of it to any one. He was tired, the eye bags bellow hanged and darkened each sleepless night, "I don't want to manage a country" he muttered.

"I don't want my childhood taken from me.."

*
Oh look an update, see ya in a month, jk jk I'll see you guys in a week<3!!

(She's lying, you'll see her after two months)