Chapter 6

"You expect me to come down the stairs by myself?" Tommy irritatedly spoke, "You said you can" Techno answered back as the teen sneered at his reply. "Of course you'll let me do everything by myself" he muttered, pain in his chest increased, the guilt was a bit overwhelming but he manages to hide it.

"If you won't come down any minute, I'll get you your food" Techno then left, shutting the door right after. The teen sat on the bed staring at the door, brown and white blur filled his blind sight as the dimmed room lit from the open window which is its only source of light.

"Where's Tommy?" The brunette asked, "He'll be here in a minute" the piglin huffed, breath visible from the cold weather, "Shouldn't you help him come down the stairs? What if he falls down, he'll get injured if that happens" Ghostburs paranoia worried Techno, 'Does everyone see Tommy like that?' he thought, yes he is annoying, stubborn, and doesn't follow obedience, but they see him as weak?

Techno hated to admit it but he is, he knows that child, his brother. He has a similarity of his dead sibling and he knows why, that accent they both talk in tone, and passions they never gave up, goals that are unreachable, they both have this common things everyone in this server doesn't.

"god fucking damnit, I can't see shit" Tommy muttered along with his curses, breath hitched as he bumped into a chair.
Stairs that led to the ground floor creaked from his careful steps. He holds onto the white concrete walls, gripping the stair rails, and slowly walks for safety, his back hurts a little but he adjusts. The pain never goes away, the thought of it sticking in his life, experiencing its types. It hurts, it really does.

A loud thump near at the top of the wooden stairs was heard, Ghostbur floated, worried for his blonde brother.
"T-tommy, let me help you" he called, helping the weak teen get up his knees.

The piglin glanced at them, Ghostbur holding his brothers arm for balance trying not to touch his wings and Tommy holding the rails attempting to escape the ghosts assistance. "Don't–" he returned Ghostburs hand in a rude manner, "–touch me!" Tommy hissed, the brunette held his fist tight by his chest, retrieving hands, afraid of provoking the teen.

"Ah o-okay" Ghostburs tone deepens with sadness. Tommy felt guilty, he didn't mean to shout at Ghostbur, he isn't Wilbur, he's not that bastard brother of his, the one who betrayed his own nation. His stained wings rested uncomfortably behind him, fluttering from pain.

"It's okay Ghostbur, I was just–" the teen exhaled for fresh air to breath in, "–stressed, pressured.." he frowned, facing away from the ghost. They both stepped on the ground floor, Tommy walking slowly trying not to bump and damage his brothers valued stuff, holding his arm infront of himself for guidance, and keeping his wings together.

Two hours passed, eating lunch was expected, no one talking and only the clinks of utensils uttered a sound. Ghostbur decided to visit L'manberg, leaving the two after he told Techno and Tommy he'll be back after a bonding with his only son 'Fundy.

The cold weather didn't went into a tornado for today, Technos strands of pink hair blew from the average wind as snow fell gently above, as the frosty feeling shivered the teens back making the ripped skin dry from pain, the half piglin noticed this and covered him with his blood red cape. Tommy sat outside, sitting by the stairs, staring into the fog of cold, eyes not looking anywhere but stayed in place.

"Sometimes I wish I could just fall asleep and never wake up.." head leaning on the stair railing. Tommy yawned, blinking his sleepy eyes. Techno stood behind him, listening to his words of guilt, "Anyone who is having their life getting burn to crisps does" monotone voice commented.

"I miss those days where we lived on top of a mountain surrounded by a field of flowers, roaming around without a single concern" Tommy randomly said, slightly smiling under the cape. Sound of the cold breeze murmured on their ears, while dusk came eventually "Where you would braid my hair while Wilbur plays his guitar, I remember" Techno recalled.

Beautiful white, blue, and yellow flowers dances on the ground, noticing in the distance, three people sat near the cliff, enjoying their memorable time, as birds sang on the background and the sound of water that flows on top of the mountain making a calming ambience. There rested a wooden cottage for hundreds of years old, where an avian lived on most of the time. Everything is just a memory, a blur memory of the past, a precious memory before everything went downfall.

Tommy shot up "W-what, where–" glancing around, ruffling the red cape as he sat up on the coach, "You fell asleep" Techno rummages a chest, finding a stack of coals. Hearing the piglins voice Tommy look towards his direction, 'I guess I fell asleep on the stairs' he thought.

"I want to know what happened" The half piglin asked, "What do you mean?" Aggressive as always, the tone the teen used was pure annoyance, he didn't want to talk about his situation and how he got here, and he does not trust anyone to tell his stories to. He remembered the exile of course, noyone visited him, Ghostbur left him, forgot about him. Everyone left him to rot himself on the island, leaving nothing but the pain they caused.

"Tell me how you ran into this situation" the half piglin huffed, an instant healing potion in hand. "What if I don't want to" he asked, "Then I can't help you" "Help me with what?" An immediate response came from the blonde.

"With the things you're having trouble with. Where and why it turned out not how you wanted it to be" walking towards the crafting table, making torches to light more on the distance.

The teen kept quite, deciding if he should tell him or not, either ignore his reply and go back to sleep or take his advice and listen from his perspective. A tough choice he thought.

Tommy stared at Techno, giving him the signal of agreeing, the half piglin smiled, now fond of this new Tommy he sees.
"Well then, let me hear it" Techno stood up, grabbing a chair from the dining table.

***

I published this walking on the side walk after almost getting hit by a bus.

Anyways, why the fuck are they banning ice cream in the canteen, they can't do this to me, I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM.

I literally had a debate with a classmate who's a fuckin teachers pet agreeing on why ice creams shouldn't be in the menu.
Fuck her and the teacher I won and they still banned it.

You wanna know what we did?
My classmates and the other students made posters about why ice cream deserves to be in the menu lmao.

Kinda surprised why they didn't send us to the guidance office since me and that officer in the other section suggested this idea, don't know why but lets just wait on what happens next.

See ya in the next chapt :p