Chapter 9

Haha sorry if i took a vaca without notice, i was going to update once exam was over but.. i thought why not go and relax, book in a hotel and live like a princess lol, anyways here's an update.

It might not be good but it keeps the plot going, that is all enjoy reading!

***

Dream gathered his stuff, containing; weapons, potions, and raw meat, even random blocks he had took without realization. He had never been that satisfied of giving more trauma to that teen that was at exile, he remembered the fire he ignited, the trees that he burned, and those bruises he caused on the blondes pathetic face.

Dream wanted to see Tommy sleep on the cold ground of dirt, while the ashes choke him to woke, his heart truly is cold and no room for sympathy.

He rested on top a large branch of a tall tree, which is taller than most of the normal ones, you can clearly see the mountains; lakes that took to different weathered places and also spotting a cottage on a snowy biome, there lived a God peacefully, or maybe not, who knows? He recently wrecked havoc upon a nation while it was on a joyful festive event.

The day passed by and night came, the rain started to pour heavily as thunder strikes above the clouds, the strong wind lightly sway the branch and Dream cautiously stood up, afraid of it to snap and fall.

*

It was the day before Tommy was found and taken by Phil, Dream walked down the obsidian stairs after he came back from the exile grounds, night usually came with the beautiful bright stars but this time rain poured below the overworld covering the black ink with heavy clouds.

A single street light illuminated the blocky roads, fogs covered mostly the big mountains and half the town. A figure then was walking towards him, pink hair with a sweet face frowning at him, Nihachu?

Tears streamed from her eyes, it was noticable. A cut by her left arm preventing blood from flowing by the opposite arm, she panted and looked distress, Dream observed her thinking she'd ambush him, but to his thoughts, the woman was hopeless.

Nihachu, such sweet and kind woman wondering the wet ground, gotten into a war where no peace was placed, the tragedy she went through scarred her. Friends she considered as family; injured and died along her, trust that has turned into shattered promises.

Her heart was withered from those experiences, Dream walked the other way not wanting to come across a shattered glass, delicate and broken.

*

The lost of L'manberg and is now being a reincarnated nation, process by process everyone helped except those who had against the small country.

"Sometimes you must accept the regrets and painful memories you made with the people you once trusted, that's where you grow" The sweet voice of a maiden came across the shallow sea, her beautiful fluffed hair sweptly danced with the roaring wind that came from the east.

She held her ship to deck, packing up wooden boxes filled with supplies for the people of the nation. "Did you have people you once trusted miss?" A child asked the said miss after eavesdropping by the sides, she hesitated to answer his question, staring at the young boy who lived on the streets while his parents were nowhere to be found.

She glanced at the boy with gentle eyes admiring his curiosity, "I have, they were once my friends, my mates who sailed along side my adventures, now they're just strangers that went separate paths" Captain dropped the boxes near her foot, watching the country go on with its life.

As sad as it is, she can't help but frown, looking at the buzzing market, while her hair sways from the wind, tears tried to poke her eyes but she held it. The child admired the details of her character, he noticed she was distracted by holding back the water from her sparkling eyes, he took it as a chance to pick pocket the Lady he met, and so he did.

The child sneakily snatched a pocket of gold hanging by the Captains hip. It was sudden and unexpected for the child to do such thing, Captain grabbed his wrist on time before he ran away with the money, she sadly eyed the young boy, who taught him to do these immoral acts? She pondered.

Suddenly she let his wrist go and dissapeared from the market, Captain watched as he sprinted away from her, the dirty blonde hair and those green emerald eyes of the young boy reminded her of someone she once knew.
Someone who she once cared for.

Memories from the past came back, it started at a small barn with different mobs at the sides, a young boy maybe at the age of twelve held a chicken by his arm, then it swirled to another memory, now at a plain area where a mentor and her trainee fought for who wins, the memory swirled once more, now the place was in flames, explosions accur within a city, a big stage all blown up while a man with a huge grin started laughing menacingly, stabbed by another person with a netherite sword in hand.

Captain was taken aback, some stared at her weirdly, she smiled with a hint of sadness and wept the single tear that dropped from her eye. Captain Puffy grabbed the boxes that are still remaining on the ship, after she came back from the overwhelming memory that left tainted in her mind.

***

Tubbo stood by the door, looking like a wash up staff. Eyes all red and nose all stuffed, he laid back on his chair and stared at the ceiling.

The guilty expression was found all over his face, he cried—nonstop sobbing while grieving his best friend and the nation. He has the right to cry, who wouldn't? You exiled your own best friend just to save this nation where it's the reason why everyone got involved in a war and who was created by a traitor.

A sweet child being a president of a country, trying to hold his cries and wails of help, he never was satisfied of the nations victory.

"I wish.." he said in a soft tone, "I wish this country never existed" his throat felt like twisting, he can't believe he said that, it feels likes drowning in the ocean where you can't see the rendered soil of majestic mountains "but, I'm hoping this country will live peacefully in victory and glory, away from the wars the traitors inflicted" he prayed, he prayed and prayed for the nations safety.

***
1123 words

I finally updated, oh thank the heavens for the sudden motivation that lasted a week.

Now that I'm done with this chapter, I'm going to dissapear for month byeeee.